Note to New Members ×

New TD3's and -15F = :)

Fastskiguy

OK guys, got my TD3's, got some tips on the setup, got out today in some brilliantly sunny weather on some spectacular snow and as a super bonus, no crowds due to the arctic blast here in the midwest! Heck, even school was cancelled today (-15F but warmed to -7!) so I knew it was time to go :)

So these binders are pretty nice. I'm coming off of a redneck setup-snowpro front, TD2 SI with the medium cushion on the rear. Oh yeah, plus fintechs :) So I'd say more positive engagement, a lot easier to catch the toe bail, and maybe a really smooth ride with the yellow cushions...or maybe it was just the snow but it was SWEET!

Today was so neat, got in 30 runs on this hill, only a couple of other guys went down blurring my lines. So by the end it looked pretty cut up :) Sometimes extreme weather is just really really great :)

post-3210-141842271049_thumb.jpg

FSG:

Those lines were made by one carver? You? Good on ya! Nice black and white. Your making me think about getting some TD3's now. Fifteen below? Wow, that's colder than my mother-in-laws' smile.

Mark

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law ;) but yeah, I was the only guy on the run for about 3 hours. It was freakishly amazing!