Note to New Members ×

Convert TD2 std to intecs and heels

heatzig

I have td2 with bails and Deeluxe boots and I want to switch over to intec. I need front bails, heel receivers (steel or al) and intec heels (fintec or older intecs). Thanks !

If I can't find someone to sell me the parts or trade, then I'll "rent" the conversion gear from you as i only need it 1 week in late Feb...

You can find used heels here because a lot of people are buying Fin's new state of the art heel, but I doubt anybody is selling there step in binding stuff to covert to manuals. Might be able to buy just one conversion kit from Bomber, the rear is really the only one you need. I don't know about the TD2s because all mine are step in, but with my OS1s the step in was a stiffer connection than the manual bail. Manual front and step in rear meant softer front and stiffer rear. I rode that way for two years, didn't seem to be an issue, but standing in the board on the carpet you can feel a difference.