Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Pete,

Would love to have you join us if it happens.

Fellas,

So far the weather has stayed away from here. North Evergreen got hammered with rain and hail but it is dry at my house so far. The dirt showed signs of a sprinkle but nothing more than that.

I will be out for a bit in the AM so I will make calls around 9:00. 8:30ish for you D.T.

Ink

T'aint lookin' to gud:http://forecast.weather.gov//MapClick.php?lat=39.62367272617737&lon=-105.35184860229492&site=bou&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

nws forecast fo yo house and the ride tomorrow. sleepin' in looks like a good option @ this point. check you in the am

mario

It rained hard enough to wake me from my slumber last night so the ride is off. When it woke me I tried to get online to post but my connection wasn't working. We will get together another time up here. We also need to figure out when to go to WP/SV/KS for some lift access enjoyment.

Ink

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.playwinterpark.com/events/solvista-bike-park

We need to schedule a day or three to session SV, WP, and Keyrock this summa. Maybe we can even get Ice out on his new fangled mojo fancy smancy rig.

Tomorrow (thursday, 08July10) evening at 6pm Apex and some enchanted lovin'. Let me know if anyone would like to join in.

Ink

With the roadie training and now building

Aloha,

Ink

You will see me in a few weeks, I promise

mario

BTW Sukka, t'aint no roaddie here, I was launchin my bianchi off of curb cuts whenever I had an oppurtunity

t'aint no roaddie here, I was launchin my bianchi off of curb cuts whenever I had an oppurtunity

laughing.gif

i could hear your wheels screaming for mercy all the way down in Castle Rock. licking_lips.gif

i need to chat with you about my King hubs; i'll give you a call at some point...

wanting to pedal both days this weekend. thinking about 2 or 3 hours on the mtb on Sat and about 65-miles on the roadie on Sun. was planning to do both rides local, but could easily be talked into going elsewhere if someone is interested. give me a call or drop a note...

ps - Ink, i'm penciling-in the trail building day on the 24th

pps - talked to bigs, he said "dat queea in da mountainbiking on a road bike video ain't gots nuttin' on me. i gots mad skillz"... bigs was talking about bringing his barbie-bike to WinterPark or SolVista and provin' it :rolleyes:

ps - Ink, i'm penciling-in the trail building day on the 24th

pps - bigs was talking about bringing his barbie-bike to WinterPark or SolVista and provin' it :rolleyes:

Cool if you can make it, no biggie if not. Sorry, I didn't see this post till now but I couldn't have ridden anyway this weekend.

What is the date of such an adventure? Anyone up for the 31st/1st maybe?

Ink