Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Any of the LCI crew heading to SES for the whole duration or maybe the first few days of it. I need to get a board or two down to Fin. Looking for someone to take and hand deliver to Fin or Michelle.

Big Mario is going down opening day with his girl then Bigs, D.T. and I will be going for the last day. I'm sure we can get it worked out.

Ink

Any of the LCI crew heading to SES for the whole duration or maybe the first few days of it. I need to get a board or two down to Fin. Looking for someone to take and hand deliver to Fin or Michelle.

I will be there for day 1, so I can handle it. Perhaps a CODA or 2??

mario

I will be there for day 1, so I can handle it. Perhaps a CODA or 2??

mario

Exactly, I was going to deliver one to Fin on Friday night since I will be staying in Silverthorne but maybe I should hang onto both of them in case any of the LCI crew wants to ride one.

Fin, would this be okay with you?

I am going for the entire week.... so I can take it for you...although I'm not entirely sure I'll be up at Lovey on Saturday so this might be a completely moot response to this post. Haha. ;)

Thanks for the generous offer?? Angie. I think BM is taking care of it for me. I will let you know next time for sure though.

Whos goin and whatnot, Derek, are you family guy or solo? If you are family guy, Than Dustin and I can ride together and give Aaron a ride back down, but if you are solo, I can pick you up and Dustin can give Aaron a ride back down. Or we could all pile in the transvan and ride up together. Or not. I've confused myself. I hate when that happens. See you all on Saturday

mario

Whos goin and whatnot, Derek, are you family guy or solo? If you are family guy, Than Dustin and I can ride together and give Aaron a ride back down, but if you are solo, I can pick you up and Dustin can give Aaron a ride back down. Or we could all pile in the transvan and ride up together. Or not. I've confused myself. I hate when that happens. See you all on Saturday

mario

Current plan is solo. Concussed is leaving now to ride today. Hopefully have KK out on Sunday for the first ride on ONE. We'll see.

Ink

mario

Current plan is solo. Concussed is leaving now to ride today. Hopefully have KK out on Sunday for the first ride on ONE. We'll see.

Ink

youz guyz ride togetha,

i'll go solo and bring AA back down

fantastic. I think 8+ out yesterday with special guest Oldvolvosrule. Thanks for bringing the Coda boards, I think James was pretty stoked on them.

Today was killer as well. The freaks were out in force. Monodude, a first time skwaler and a teleboard joining in with I think 8 riders. Snow a bit firmer than yesterday.

Tony - good to see you out again on the carver, take care of the knee

Kathy - join us more often

Greenleaf - KILLIN' it on a Bersercker - I think each run got better and better - did I mention KILLIN' it

ffej - make more appearances

PC - solid as always

Balboa - make sure the binders are set up correctly - no one footin' carves

Mono - better separation between lower and upper bodies

Big Dave - good to see you again

Ink

Me, tired but had fun - Oldenburg good, forwards and backwards - 360 showed up - Aloha

Just want to give a big thanks to all of the LCI that were in attendance at Loveland. It was a great day being able to carve and hang with you guys, Angie included! I had a blast. You guys never cease to amaze me with your generosity. I am just glad to be part of this tight knit society.

A big thanks goes out to Dustin for letting me use a pair of his bindings and for driving my hypoxic butt back down to my sister's house in Greenwood Village.

I wish I could be there for the festivities at the end of February but other plans have already been made.

Thanks again!!

When are you guys coming up? Wanna make sure that I save some for ya.:biggthump

Think Snow!

Hey Mark,

Big Mario will be out Saturday, opening day then comes the three mtn sampla... D.T., Big Mario and Myself will be there for First Tracks on Friday AM, Highlands after that then finish at Buttermilk with the gaggle of carvers. We come back right after riding.

Have fun and we'll see you Friday!

Ink

the final version of Hot Rod wax by ROD LLC is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some at the site below as quickly as possible. I was pulling away from everyone everywhere. It is smooth and fast!!

Tony and I testing product, James trying to put all the info together and Greenleaf killin' it on the '06 SG 185 Race T with reservoir tip. Such a fun day. Thanks!

Ink

Buttershmilk ride report 2/6:

coverage: not so much in places, wierd rollers on ptarmidgen

Visibility: flat light to not so flat light

temps: downright tropical(mid 30's)

groom: firm and fast

all and all not a bad day, rode bell to bell w/o my preformance enhancing drugs, Ice, Angie, and Kress in attendance, many were asking where the rest of you knuckleheads where, let'em know that we will be out in force on friday for the sampla platta.

$17.98 plus tax CLC waterproof goatskin work gloves from toolking held up nicely to a day of carving,more reveiws to follow

mario

ps. Kress is insinuating that we are a bunch of thugs, I say we kick his a$$ to show him we are not