Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Ben - I wont be riding Lovey till after the new year. I'm sure you'll have a great day with Big, Ink, and whoever else shows up... fun crew for sure.

If someone from Summit County shows up and doesn't mind taking my board that would be great. Ink is a good candidate as well as I drive past Evergreen fairly often.

Enjoyed riding with you... catch you next time!

No Biggie, we are here every weekend, your brother every 2 years......

good fun had by crew 1 on Roulette and on our shortbus ride to the valley. Did not make it on to twist, but soon enough. Ice was throwing down on his ancient hot after seeing you on your tame chicken. Laps until 12, the sheriff bailed @11:55. Good job on the badge, it fits him well. See you next Sunday

mario

balboajeff, work scheduling conflict :mad: for Jan 1-7 (for me) will see if anything can be rectumfied :confused:. Forgot (of coarse) your email addy, mine is jp08865 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks Again, hope all is well with the Lci gang & a Happy New Year to ALL :biggthump

Ink,

you did'nt miss much, wall to wall by 11am and patches of ice! That's right ,real honest to goodness ice.I have never in all my days.......The nerve of some.........Why I've got good mind to..............

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hunting gear, rear entry boots, snowmobile suits, CFC's, and whatnots will have started their migration back south and east to the heartland and beyond, thusly rendering our slopes relatively kook free by sunday, I hope

see you then

mario

What does a one day ticket cost me if I get one of you guys to meet me at the ticket window and use your pass?

just shopping around the web... failed to pick up a four pack when they were available :sleep:

My guess is around $52 - I think that it is the same as getting them at the grocery store.

Ink

Sunday most likely for me/the Ohana.