Note to New Members ×

how could i know if my order has been shipped

iron_butt

no need to be mad my man. a simple email to michelle will do the trick. Bomber Industries has been taking care of snowboarders for many, many years.

click on member list, go to the "M' section, page three, you'll see "michelle" then click the option to send her an email. that will get 'r done!

that's where i'd start..

who needs the site when you can just visit fin and michelle once a month during the season????

just kidding jack. i was looking for another way of showing this guy how to get in contact, but had to rush out the door before i had a chance.

i do prefer the visits to bomber though- always nice to see what happening in fin's magical tech room!

who needs the site when you can just visit fin and michelle once a month during the season????

Iron_butt is in China, so the visits to the factory probably aren't an option. Not so handy to pick up the phone and make a call either, so those e-mail addresses and contact info for Michelle that the other folks posted are probably the way to go.

Gotta feel for him; how would you feel if you ordered a hot/essential piece of gear from China, the clock had started ticking on your 3-month season, and you didn't have a timeline for delivery? He's asking for help a lot more nicely than that Roost guy, and he's doing it in (I assume) a second language too.

Iron_butt, I haven't purchased direct from Bomber, but everyone who does says good things about the service -- I'm sure that Michelle will help you out if you get in touch with her. :biggthump

Thanks for the understanding! We are trying our best to get everyone's backorders out this week and beginning of next. We have so many backorders it's just taking a while to get through them, and with Christmas it was even more difficult.

Sorry for the delays, we're getting them out! Happy Holidays!