WCC construction

Custom 12m side cut radius

Special torsion fabric selection for versatility

Micro graphite base

Full wrap edges

Blue tribal topsheet

I'll post some pics this evening.

SOLD!! :)

BTW, I had the same exact board except standard instead of world cup, and 7.6 instead if 7.7. I weighed 190 while I owned it, but at one point had loaned it to a fellow who weighs somewhere around 160 and he quite enjoyed it too.

(And I actually owned the Titanal example, sold that to nekdut when I bought a 176 demo last May - could make a soap opera out of my Coiler AM revolving door!)

The fellow I loaned it to is "Quentin" here at Bomber, maybe he'll stop by and tell how he liked it. He was riding the standard/7.6 very early in his hardbooting career and did just fine with it.

This shape is unreal. I'd love to try the glass version but it would be a little too redundant for me since I own the metal version. :biggthump

I think mine has more taper or something though...a little "tweak" from Bruce? :confused:

I can't believe you guys are selling these so cheap! I paid $850 for my 172 AM-T and it would take every bit of that to pry it from my hands. :1luvu: Mike, that 176 must be darn good!

I can't believe you guys are selling these so cheap! I paid $850 for my 172 AM-T and it would take every bit of that to pry it from my hands. :1luvu: Mike, that 176 must be darn good!

The 176 is friggin' awesome. IMHO, being longer than the 172 has little to do with it, the fact that Bruce really dialed in the AM design last season has everything to do with it. Your AM probably benefits from some of said design improvements over the AM-T I sold to nekdut.

In any case - no need to buy the glass version if you already have the T version. But for someone who can't afford a T and wants a very nice, versatile deck, take a serious look at nekdut's!

• 3 weeks later...