Note to New Members ×

Annalena Hvala

willywhit

Does anyone know more about her ? She's evidently very fast and such a lil hotty :1luvu: ( sorry, she's probably 16 :p)

all I found is this after adding her on facebook through some other euro racers

Congrats on winning coppa italia :biggthump

http://www.rolmedia.it/rabansersnowboards/album02/Havala/

http://www.rolmedia.it/rabansersnowboards/album02/Havala/?g2_page=2

2wgubno.jpg

post-123-141842266784_thumb.jpg

Funny, I saw some skis like that the other day.

yeah, my old dynastar course slaloms after the chicken hearts blew out, just duct taped over the holes.

Annalena kinda reminds me of Tara Dakides before she got all tattooed and trendy.

C'mon, I'm old enough to be her dad.

Just interesting to see a Euro alpine ripper that doesn't look like a field hockey player, not that there's anything wrong with that.:cool:

This girl needs to be a Bomber team rider

post-123-141842267393_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

say what ya want, this chick is a hotty ripper.

Dano, remember, I have a 13 year old going on 16 and her friends are always hanging out. Wait until Livvy is 13, you'll be grinding your teeth.

Perverts ! :rolleyes:

edit: they grow up so fast ! :rolleyes:

post-123-141842269184_thumb.jpg

post-123-141842269187_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know more about her ? She's evidently very fast and such a lil hotty :1luvu: ( sorry, she's probably 16 :p)

all I found is this after adding her on facebook through some other euro racers

Congrats on winning coppa italia :biggthump

Good God Willy. She should be illegal. Oh wait she prolly is.

Smoking though.

It used to be ha... difficult photographing all the J1, J2 ski and snowboard race girls. Those darn stretchy suits and all that. Glad I am old er and have more effective shields now.

Hi have you met Mrs. Carvedog?

I have not, post a pic of mrs carvedog.

After trying to get Mrs carvedog to help out the snow situation in the Ullr thread on TGR she has adamantly refused to participate in any online shennanigans or photography of any kind.

:mad:

She does keep me very happy even if not putting the goods online. ;)

http://www.svguide.com/w01/w01olympic.htm

Scroll down a bit for the story. Claire is the gal I had to chase around when I was still doing some racing.

When she got to where she was beating me regularly in slalom I had to think about how much I sucked.

She actually beat regularly a couple of the gals that went to SLC for the Olympics but because of the way they do the points ( so stupid ) she didn't qualify.

So nice too. I just ran into her at Christmas.

She has a fairly famous father and kind of gave up on snowboarding for a bit to pursue other interests.

Any ideas WW?

post-805-14184227102_thumb.jpg

After trying to get Mrs carvedog to help out the snow situation in the Ullr thread on TGR she has adamantly refused to participate in any online shennanigans or photography of any kind.

:mad:

She does keep me very happy even if not putting the goods online. ;)

it's not like she'd have to get nekkid for pics or anything like that. :p

I got schooled pretty good last year by this young gal.

http://www.nicoleprefontaine.com/PHOTOGALLERY2.HTML

We know a bunch of the same peeps. Many from the snowboarding world and a lot from where we grew up. small world.

Her husband is an alpine racing champ from canada also.

Good people , amazing carvers.

http://www.nicoleprefontaine.com/snowindex.html

post-123-141842271022_thumb.jpg

:nono: i´m not 16 or 13 years old... c`mon, i`m older ^^

well, the hole in my boards nose is important!! because so the board doesn`t vibrate so much... ask georg rabanser if you know more!! he´s my trainer and a very good rider... rabansersnowboards.com

greetings guys and keep rockin`on :biggthump

:nono: i´m not 16 or 13 years old... c`mon, i`m older ^^

well, the hole in my boards nose is important!! because so the board doesn`t vibrate so much... ask georg rabanser if you know more!! he´s my trainer and a very good rider... rabansersnowboards.com

greetings guys and keep rockin`on :biggthump

Hi Annalena,

Thanks for dropping by the forum. Keep on ripping and rocking yourself. Just a bunch of old married guys here ( for the most part ) thankful for talented young ladies like yourself still rocking the hard boots.

Funny how the jibber girls don't even faze me, but I see a gal riding plates and :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:.

Dano, remember, I have a 13 year old going on 16 and her friends are always hanging out. Wait until Livvy is 13, you'll be grinding your teeth.

You're daughter's half-brasileira, non? You're going to be fighting the young boys off with a stick soon.

Funny how the jibber girls don't even faze me, but I see a gal riding plates and :1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:.

Yeah, I had this conversation a few times with a couple of people. Skier chicks are much more appealing that the jibbers... but then again, the jibber girls kind of dress like guys.

you guys can thank me later for inviting annalena to our BOL world, she hadn't heard of us until I chatted her up on facebook the other day. I told her Alexa Loo was a member, might as well join the fray.

she's 19, so I'm sure nobodys gonna get in any trouble :rolleyes:

and yeah, my 13 year old seems a lot older for her age. She's travelled extensively and speaks fluent portuguese.

it won't be long before the boys will have to pass the Big Willy test, she'll be a freshman in high school next year.

this shot is just before boarding the bus for sailing camp on cape cod last summer

29fds36.jpg

edit:

Georg looks like an excellent role model :biggthump

looks like Jessica Eschgfäller (Italy) is another one of his carving super kids

post-123-141842271999_thumb.jpg

and yeah, my 13 year old seems a lot older for her age. She's travelled extensively and speaks fluent portuguese.

it won't be long before the boys will have to pass the Big Willy test, she'll be a freshman in high school next year.

How's your Portuguese Willy? I play on a 75% Portuguese Football side, speak French as a first language and I still have no idea what they're talking about, ever.