Note to New Members ×

If you're going to ride at one place in Vermont...

Keyser Soze

If I could go anywhere in VT.....

Jay peak. Scary good carving, Great natural snow cover, Legendary trees, way away from all those Long Islanders(joeys)!!! And a bonus, I think they offer our friends from the north lift tickets at par..

Of course, if you are looking for a party or night life better go to Killington/pico.

Stratton, Stowe, Jay.

Killington sucks, only good thing about it is the bars/nightclubs. You can find a good bar at most mtns. anyway.

Yeah, I couldn't agree with that statement more. I've been to Killington twice. The first time sucked, and the second time sucked as well. Halfway through my second trip there, I just kept thinking "Why the hell did I come back here???"

agree, Jay Peak at par would be 1st choice. Nobody mentioned Sugarbush. Close to exit 10 off 89, great trees and groomers. There's a bunch of good bars for happy hour, too. Close enough to Mad River, you get a nice chill hippy flavor. You said you like Amsterdam , right ?

rastaman2.gif frizz3.gif whitehair.gif hippie7.gif

• 1 month later...
agree, Jay Peak at par would be 1st choice. Nobody mentioned Sugarbush. Close to exit 10 off 89, great trees and groomers. There's a bunch of good bars for happy hour, too. Close enough to Mad River, you get a nice chill hippy flavor. You said you like Amsterdam , right ?

rastaman2.gif frizz3.gif whitehair.gif hippie7.gif

Hahahaha, thanks for the help everybody. Jay Peak is just over 4 hours from where I am (assuming it doesn't take forever to cross the border). Sugarbush is 5+ hours away, so that may be a bit much, but for Amsterdam... hmmm...