Note to New Members ×

Big guy board for small mt.

photodad2001

Ha, 29.5 is not big. Here is my quiver, which my 6'7" frame's US15+ squeeze into stretched MONDO31.5:

Go to all around: Donek Oppenheim FC 179cm x 21cm x 11.2m

Powder, soft snow, off piste: Rad-Air Tanker Over Size 187cm x 25.8cm x 9m

Only ridden once: Donek Race 186 Tucker GS 186cm x 17.5cm x 15m

Old go to all around, and small mtn: Heavy Tools Lizard 173cm x 19cm x 9m

Softies: Donek Delrossi Freeride 175cm x 29cm x 10.7m

I would say smaller edge length and smaller radius would be a smaller mtn board. But that depends on your definition of small. Little vert? Narrow trails?

Hopefully those wiser than me will chime in.

What are the specs of the Oxygen?

I have a 2006 in excellent shape you might want to consider at $375.00 USD shipped. I also have 29 feet with no problem on this board. I'm not a light guy and I think it works great.

Way smaller scr than the oxygen so better for a smaller mtn. It's a great looking board to boot!!! 8-8.5/10 condition min. Lots (if not all) of its camber.Not many days on this board.

Let me know if you want to see some pics or If you want, I have a 2008 F2 Silber in mint shape for $450.00 US shipped. They are great boards, really easy to turn. Email me direct if interested at kurt at bowcycle dot com

I have some boots that need liners, that I will sell for not a lot.

Pm for details. I sold them and the guy didn't like that one of the liners had a tear.

Burton Megaflex in a 29.5 or 30. I wear street shoe 10.5 and they were big on me. Not by a lot. The Megaflex that I learned in were great, but they were just a little smaller.

$50 ???

I have a 2006 in excellent shape you might want to consider at $375.00 USD shipped. I also have 29 feet with no problem on this board. I'm not a light guy and I think it works great.

Way smaller scr than the oxygen so better for a smaller mtn. It's a great looking board to boot!!! 8-8.5/10 condition min. Lots (if not all) of its camber.Not many days on this board.

Let me know if you want to see some pics or If you want, I have a 2008 F2 Silber in mint shape for $450.00 US shipped. They are great boards, really easy to turn. Email me direct if interested at kurt at bowcycle dot com

What's the width on the waist? I bought a F2 just a couple months ago and just couldn't get the angles where I wanted. It had an 18.5, I'd like something 20+ across the waist.

I tried to email back as I found some pics of the boots, but your email is blocked. Do you want me to post them to the thread or???

jerry at jerryhadamphoto dot com

Big Mario in CO has them now, as the guy I sent them to before bounced his check and I had to get kind the local bomber posse to round them up.

He said the liner had a tear that hurt his leg. Sose you know what you are getting into.

If you pay shipping I will let you look at the boots first and if you don't like them just send them back. Rather have you have them than sit in BMs garage.