Note to New Members ×

Is anybody else addicted to facebook?

scotts.Scheinman

I can proudly say that i've never had a facebook, myspace, or friendster account.

I used to feel the same way, but.......

I didn't have any friends in high school so now I'm trying to make up for it.:rolleyes:

scott and I are now friends, yet we've never met.....:confused:

Howdy Neighbor !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FTac2fuaMs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FTac2fuaMs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do we get for joining the Bomber group? Still can't look at anyone's profile in there.

What do you want - a Cookie!

You can see other's profiles, and when I first set it up when people joined we posted a message saying what our Bomber name was just to put real names with faces. It also allows us to find other Bomber people and add as friends if you want....

:lurk:

What do you want - a Cookie!

Trappy started Hardbooters Unite!

another group of hardbooters

hold up, he doesn't say....."jackass"....:nono:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5FFg84kio&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5FFg84kio&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

plus, stuff like World Snowboard Day is listed on facebook (or I never would have known if someone hadn't suggested I join) I might inject some alpine in there just to rile up the jibbers.

Bill Enos is on facebook, a New England ( and Worldwide) alpine legend.

tons of interesting peeps and thier pics, etc.

You can see other's profiles, and when I first set it up when people joined we posted a message saying what our Bomber name was just to put real names with faces. It also allows us to find other Bomber people and add as friends if you want....

How do you look at other people's profiles in the Bomber group? Most say you have to be a friend first.

Excuse me, what I meant to say was...you can see who else is part of the group and add them as friends if you so choose, and some people don't have their profiles set to private so you can look at them.

Are you trying to back me into a corner, Mr. Computer man!? :boxing_sm

Excuse me, what I meant to say was...you can see who else is part of the group and add them as friends if you so choose, and some people don't have their profiles set to private so you can look at them.

Are you trying to back me into a corner, Mr. Computer man!? :boxing_sm

Ha, nope, just making sure I wasn't being stupid. Err... don't answer that.

WW, where did you get that Coghlan stuff? That is the best picture of DH snowboarding in its heyday.

Ha, nope, just making sure I wasn't being stupid. Err... don't answer that.

WW, where did you get that Coghlan stuff? That is the best picture of DH snowboarding in its heyday.

it was either the trevor graves or andy coghlan page , gotta look again. the album was "Coghlan Old School" something like that

Although i don't post on BOL a lot i often lurk and... and i find i am doing that a lot less b/c when i do have a little free time i am now on fb! protested for a long time but my friend set up the account for me simply to make her life easier so she could tell all friends at once about things instead of emailing me separately... and now i am fully sucked in... it's a vortex! didn't know about the bomber group though, Angie, you didn't tell me about that one! I will join b/c i wanna be facebook cool (which i will be according to angie!)

The whole thing with Facebook is I am too dumb to figure it out. Tried to find the Bomber group three times with nothing.

Search

Profile Search|Friend Finder

There are no results for Bomber snowboard group. Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

There search needs to expand a little. You type in the search on your home page and nothing. Tried to join the TGR group and they denied me.

Never happened to anyone else. Me=denied.

Finally found the bomber group under the other search page.

And I don't consider myself a candidate for the short bus, but maybe I am.

The whole thing with Facebook is I am too dumb to figure it out. Tried to find the Bomber group three times with nothing.

There search needs to expand a little. You type in the search on your home page and nothing. Tried to join the TGR group and they denied me.

Never happened to anyone else. Me=denied.

Finally found the bomber group under the other search page.

And I don't consider myself a candidate for the short bus, but maybe I am.

I think the BOL group is called something like "Bomber Online Community" or something... Angie could tell you, she created it. What's TGR?

snurfer.jpg

I think the BOL group is called something like "Bomber Online Community" or something... Angie could tell you, she created it. What's TGR?

yeah I found it and checked in. Seems like if you find a search box at the top of the screen it would search all face book. Not.

YOu have to go to groups home page and then search.

TGR is Teton Gravity Research - they make movies and sponsor a forum similar to this, but with heaps more attitude, vulgarity and they don't moderate much so it can get pretty smarmy.

It got real bad around the election so I not going there as much now. Too much negativity in the world to play into a suckerfest. There is some good stuff amongst the wacky. Put on flame proof suit.

TGR is Teton Gravity Research - they make movies and sponsor a forum similar to this, but with heaps more attitude, vulgarity and they don't moderate much so it can get pretty smarmy.

It got real bad around the election so I not going there as much now. Too much negativity in the world to play into a suckerfest. There is some good stuff amongst the wacky. Put on flame proof suit.

:flamethro

It's called Bomber Carving Community... I tried to search on the Groups page for Bomber and came up with 500 results and really don't have that much free time to look through them all!!!! so since Angie and I are friends i went to her page and found it... but now you know!:biggthump

TGR is the real deal, plenny of obnoxious noise but there's gems in there, too.

Wicked deal on cat skiing

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2146672#post2146672

http://www.mustangpowder.com/a20082009.htm

I mean, if you're into that sort of thing.

I'll have the menu in the morning