Note to New Members ×

Is anybody else addicted to facebook?

scotts.Scheinman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so.... anyone got any credible info/conspiracy theories on facebook really being just a big data mine for the government?

I don't have any but I agree. What isn't a big data mine? I'm still on Facebook though.

I reminds me of a guy who learned he was under surveillance, so he decided to put his whole life on the web, including everywhere he went and when he was there to prove he had nothing to hide.

so.... anyone got any credible info/conspiracy theories on facebook really being just a big data mine for the government?

My brother posted about this on his FB page, and he got deleted, banned, and asked not to come back.

Now I want to try that too...how long did it take for THEM to react?

Gotta run this one by the paraniod tin-foil hatted union guys at the power plant.

Maybe when china takes over, the data will be used to determine your fate.

I've had FB for a week or two and I've been cyber stalking every girl I had the hots for in high school to see what they look like now... Great way to waste time.

Plethora....

Pronunciation....

As for 80's lingo, it was very regional...so, although I haven't heard of some of the terms, I was born in 1963 and my ages ranged from 17-27 during the 80's.

But, what I don't like, no matter the decade, are people who go on rants and don't bother to run spellcheck...dood!

I just joined FB...met up with a high school chum I haven't seen since at least our 20th reunion and possibly before that the first day-very cool

I'm under Cynthia Almy Savage

finally get to see what ya look like, kids are adorable. Is that sailboat a macGregor ? Looks like a bigger version of dano's mac 19.

dano just calls her "boaty" (as in, boaty call) his girl named it.

Facebook is pretty cool.

Yes, the sailboat is a Mac....

Downside of FB, just found out a friend from school died last year. Weird feeling, I feel bad he's gone, guilty I didn't know to know to offer help, and the general weirdness I feel knowing that this guy's not going to know the simple pleasures of seeing kids graduate from HS or seeing your kids have your grandbabies. I last saw him 19 years ago-I know to the younger set it seems like a long time, but I feel like it was just yesterday....Geez!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know who Billy Bordy is, but check out the pose on the guy all the way on the right.

pretty sure that's BB grabbin' his junk

ya don't know who billy bordy is ???:smashfrea

HOLLA !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbg4DFeAps&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbg4DFeAps&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bordy F'n Rawks !

http://www.hardbooter.net/Video/greenwood.wmv