Note to New Members ×

taming the renntiger

paragonUE

so I went to my local hill today, warmed up on my SL board, 99 FP with race step ins.

I was feeling a little more comfortable, so I broke out my new Renntiger with emery course bindings. all I have to say is wow. my first time on the renntiger ended badly out on a skinny trail at killington, but this time the difference was insane, that board really hooks into the snow, like its on rails. I forsee my technique improving considerably this year. the board itself seemed to want to ride a certain way, so whenever I did something it didnt like, it let me know. wierd eh?:biggthump

You shoulda saved for some TD3s... maybe next summer? Youre a lightish kinda guy, so as long as you dont stuff it the bindings should work for a while. anyway glad to hear youre doing better on the RT. Okemo's got a pretty sweet deal this sunday (im busy here, but if i wasnt id be heading up to ride) you should check it out, lots of space (if theyve made/had enough snow) to let the RT roam.

The design is what is similar, a simple plate with a gummy urethane underneath, the offset center disk holes for maximum angle adgustability/repeatability and the simple little slanty blocks that dont really work too well for cant and lift.