Note to New Members ×

Stratton

Paulk

• 4 weeks later...

Tex it should be good this weekend. Went out this morning did 8 killer runs, not a sole on the hill. Noth American and Tamerak were perfect. May go out early tomorrow but only till 10 as I have to work.

Eric and I will be out Sat. and Sunday.

Coverage was excellent. Everything I rode was full winter coverage. As long as you dont get adventurous you should be fine with any board. But I dont know what the trails they open for the weekend will be like.

I rode the Donek and will probably stick with that for the weekend.

I'm here now typing from the Long trail house :)

didn't ride today - got up around noon, got my bootd dialed in by the Startingate crew (Dalbello Gold - SWEET!!!) and got to the mountan around 2:00 - looks good as long as you stay away from the edge of the trail...

I'll be in the gondola line at 8:15 tomorrow - look for the shiny green schtubby and the white jacket in my profile pic. Steph told me Alex and Shaggy were going to be up early too so if I hook up wit them we should be easy to spot. I may be skiing on Sunday (depends on how tomorow goes and if my son wants to ski...)

I'll email you my phone #

It was so bad here Stratton didnt even open today. (Word is neither did Okemo or Killington dont know the truth though)

It poured yesterday and into the night, then turned to a snow/ice mix so we got about 3" of i dont even know what to call it. then rain again this morning and about 40 degrees. Everything is covered with 1/4" of solid ice.

It has cleared out now and is windy and the temp is plumeting. Single digits tonight.

Once it sets up they will groom but but we are looking at sugar on top of concrete for tomorrow.

I will not be making the 5 minute treck to the mountain tomorrow. Though Sunday may workout if they blow some good snow tomorrow and tomorrow night.