Note to New Members ×

Well That Was Fast

Thor VonRippington

Summer is officially over and the snow tires are being put to good use. I took some needed time off from BOL but have been pulled back in with all the new buzz.

Anyone but me and Snowman riding Winter Park this year? Blue Bird will be back to use up a four pack and CFJ04 has a season pass coming from Boulder. WPCARVER... you lurking about here? Anyone else with intent for Winter Park?

Where did BB disappear to?

I took a job in South Dakota. I start next tuesday.

Thought it was time to go back and get to know the 'rents while they are still healthy. And Terry Peak, "The Thrill of the Hills!" needs a hardbooter to let the locals know that there is more out there than jib parks and powder dreams.

It all happened in the last few months, but has been thought about for many years. I will get a day or two at Lovey also

Does your offer still stand Thor?
Of course!! ... and I'll extend the same to anyone else who wants to come over and carve. I have a spare room with a double bed and a comfy couch. If you fly into DIA, I'll pick you up... just hit me with some gas money and bring your own food. There are ten mountains within day-trip range and If I have to work instead of ride at any point while you're here, I have a spare car for you to use.

Note: My dog is cool but will hate you for at least two hours.

BTW Ace... love the new avitar... would like to know how that came about.

Its actually right from the Virus site.

Its the Extreme Series Carbon Edition, just like the one I picked up from Thor late last season.

Jesus figure edited to look like he is grasping the board. Love how he is he doing the Arthur Fonzerelli "heyyy".

I can do custom avatars for people if they want...shoot me an email.

oh, and here is the pic I used...sorry ursle;)

teamedition.jpg

Is the offer for Sol Vista still good? I'm still interested in checking the place out.

If you are referring to renting out Sol Vista I think that should happen once a month. TVR let us know if we will still be able to do this. Concussed and I are in! and I am sure that we can get the carvers out to make it inexpensive enough for everyone.

Keep us informed on this idea TVR. Welcome back!

Ink