Note to New Members ×

Identity 162 slalom Red $250 shipped

Dr D

Time to thin the herd a little

this ones up for grabs simply because it can out turn me. Its an incredible ride great for tight runs and traffic. IT has seen only 2-3 days on the snow.

If you know what it is then you know what to expect. IT has a cosmetic blem in the nose that does not affect the ride or durability in any way. It has the factory tune on it which was a little heavy on structure in my opinion.

Great board with technology years ahead of its time. Brian at Old snowboards can probably tell you more about it than I can.

I got the board unridden from one of identities sponsored racers.

PICS to follow I don't have any on this compute

Make me an OFFER!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm interested. I'm looking for a fat-ish slalom board to use when course-setting, carrying gear and yes, occasionally, riding! What is the waist width on the board? And do you have pics?

Time to thin the herd a little

this ones up for grabs simply because it can out turn me. Its an incredible ride great for tight runs and traffic. IT has seen only 2-3 days on the snow.

If you know what it is then you know what to expect. IT has a cosmetic blem in the nose that does not affect the ride or durability in any way. It has the factory tune on it which was a little heavy on structure in my opinion.

Great board with technology years ahead of its time. Brian at Old snowboards can probably tell you more about it than I can.

I got the board unridden from one of identities sponsored racers.

PICS to follow I don't have any on this computer

Its a true slalom board not exactly fattish

ITs very lively and super maneuverable I would say its an ideal choice for you.

Its been ridden 2 times both times by me it was unmounted when I got it.

If you have never ridden an identity or a garage you will be pleasantly surprised. they are true autopilot riding just lay it over and hang on:biggthump here's a couple of the blem on the nose. kinda looks like a dent. to much resin in the nose or something doesn't affect the ride just the looks

post-2375-141842263301_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842263305_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The sidecut is 9.15 - 11.64 its not a progressive its an accelerated reverse caternary. ask the math people what that means.

I just know that its the smoothest riding geometry I have ridden. Thats why I have as many identities and garages as I do.:1luvu: John made something special when he made these. now if we could just get him to make more:biggthump

The sidecut is 9.15 - 11.64 its not a progressive its an accelerated reverse quaternary. ask the math people what that means.

I just know that its the smoothest riding geometry I have ridden. Thats why I have as many identities and garages as I do.:1luvu: John made something special when he made these. now if we could just get him to make more:biggthump

Yee-ah,

Make more!

Got the 172 w/carbon via U (Dr.D)& Boardski.

It is my comfy NW all rounder.

• 1 month later...
I will be out there next Sunday (feb 8th). Any possibility I could take it for a test drive to see if it is what I am looking for? If you can sell it in the meantime, go for it. Thanks!

Kenton

I am game but I am not usually up there on sundays is that the only day you will be there?

• 4 weeks later...