Note to New Members ×

Titanal Coiler & Bindings

AK in PA

A gorgeous Coiler New School Race just arrived at my door today from the BOL classifieds. (Thanks Tim!) I was just about ready to mount my TD2s on this and remembered some of the posts I've read here regarding bindings and titanal. Anyone know if these require a plexiglass plate or something similar between the bindings and the board?

I bought 2 coilers T from Bruce and asked him twice about my TD2 and board if I needed protection. He said not to worry about it, he never had a board come back because of it.

Obviousely it wouldn't do any arm using one but I've been riding for a solid year on them without anything.

• 2 weeks later...

If your concerned, you can get small Lexan squares at home depot, not plexiglass, make sure it is lexan and round the corners and line up and drill the holes. It sounds like you wont have any troubles though.

I put some lexan plates on my pogo last year and it seemed to give me some better leverage, but to the point that I got jacked into a set of pines.