Note to New Members ×

newbie carver needs help

iron_butt

hi all, I am a new carver from Beijing. after a couple of years of snowboarding, I relize that carving maybe the best way for me to enjoy on slope. so I bought a 4wd and a pair of deluxe from bomberonline. I am new to this sport and not sure about exact cant/lift for me, hence I bought a pair of Catek OS2 for more flexible adjustment. I am <180lbs and boot size 10, so I picked up short plates for the OS2. but when I got the gear, I found the plates were too short for the boots. then I wrote a msg to Scoot. He told me to sent back the short ones for replacements. I sent them back to Catek and they confirmed recept, and no more feedback since then. I wrote several email them and called twice(answer machine). it's been months, no response at all. I highly appreciate if anyone here could tell me how to reach them. the season is coming, and I am not able to be ready.:o

Thanks for your help. I have sent an email to swt. hope the problem could be solved soon.

regarding the TD2, as i learnt from your website, there are 0,3 and 6 degree for option. I am not sure what degree will suit me. i am 181cm tall and 78kg weight, regular stance. any suggestion?oh, 4wd 169 and Track 700 size 10.

my email to "swt" was just bounced back. It seems the email he registered here is no longer valid. sigh.

btw, I am an compound archer. I've never have this kind of problem w/ the archery equipment suppliers. I always tell my fellow archers, "made in USA" is expensive, but the price includes good service for years.

Hi iron butt, welcome to Bomber!

I agree with the other replies - I have also had very good experiences with Catek customer service in the past. Scott might be on vacation now or otherwise away from his mail, but you can feel confident that he will take good care of you when he's back online.

Where do you snowboard? Are there any good ski areas in China?

Hi All:

I'm sorry for the erratic replies -- I'm in the middle of moving from the US to the UK for graduate studies, and between house sales, logistical hurdles and blundering telecommunications providers, I've been without reliable internet access for a while now. That will all be solved shortly.

In the meantime, Iron-Butt, we'll get those new plates out to you immediately so that you're ready to rock when the snow flies.

To everyone else, if you have any CATEK questions, just fire me an email via the Help Center the www.catek.com web store and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Give me an extra day or two to reply for the next week, then I'll be back to speedy reply times as normal.

Cheers,

Scott