Note to New Members ×

A recent addition to the carving family

Gleb

Any chance of you posting a picture of yourself so we can see if there is any truth to dogs and master resembling each other.

Other than that, I hope I don't have that much skin in the next couple of years. It's already bad with the helmet chin strap. Good lookin' pup and should be an attention getter. Somehow, I don't think if I end up looking like that, that I'll be an attention getter.

Neck exercises.

post-997-141842259565_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Any chance of you posting a picture of yourself so we can see if there is any truth to dogs and master resembling each other.

Other than that, I hope I don't have that much skin in the next couple of years. It's already bad with the helmet chin strap. Good lookin' pup and should be an attention getter. Somehow, I don't think if I end up looking like that, that I'll be an attention getter.

Neck exercises.

n500839925_895189_5330.jpg

me with the parents and my sister's 2 dogs. I think I'm going to be able to keep the excess skin off of myself. No thanks on the neck exercises. Looks painful!

Its funny how if a dog has that much extra skin, its cute, but a human...then its repulsive. Whats up with the double standard!?

n105900246_30591178_4517.jpg

From the time when we went to Provincetown on Cape Cod.

n17905400_31999005_4053.jpg

evil puppy-at plum island, newburyport, MA.

Sharpei! Cool dogs, but kind of a bear to train. The loose skin is due to them being bred as fighting dogs - when the other dog has got hold of them, they can turn in their own skin and still attack. When they get to be adults it doesn't look so wrinkly but it's still very loose and feels like indoor-outdoor carpet, very tough.

Gleb,

I'm not sayin' that my puppy is cuter than your puppy........ but this lil man is pretty damn cute.

2ljtb4i.jpg

meeting Adi was cool.

XABA (pronounced "Shabba") has been out of Brasil for 4 months now and he's a fiesty lil dude, loves to get rowdy and play hard with our other Yorkie.

Dang gumit! I want a doggie. They are all so adorable! However with a busy personal life (water-skiing, snowboarding, hunting, etc.) cosmetology school and work I barely have time to walk myself :confused:

Dogs can ride a boogie board, dogs keep up with their masters on the slopes,they can most definitely hunt;and depending on the prospective canine's disposition,would probably be good practice subjects for cosmetology school(and may have been already from what I've seen)

Originally Posted by Adi

Plz to insert hotdog!

LOL, it was an accident that we got that shot. She was yawning after her 10th nap of the day.

Good looking family (all 6 of you). Hey is that a shock collar they have on your left arm?

Thanks, I also have a sister but she was taking the picture. I stopped wearing shock collars a while ago. Its a Zune :)

Neil, she actually has her 2nd lesson today at the animal hospital. So far, we have her doing the basics (sit, lay down, roll over) and that was before we began the lessons. She's a little stubborn, and definitely a fighting dog. Thats one of the reasons we got her, so we could have someone that could wrestle with my roommates pitbull-boxer. They always have scratch marks all over each other.

She actually has more extra skin now than when we got her. She's a miniature, so hopefully, most of her wrinkles won't go away.

Aisling and carverchick, its the best $1200 i ever spent! but yeah, its a two person job to raise them at first, and being away all the time means you'll have to stick with a cat. Cats are cool, but not my thing.

Willy, Xaba looks pretty damn cute. Can't imagine the sounds the two make when they're wrestling.

Pebu, i love bigger dogs too, but its a bit hard in boston. I'd love to get a huskey or malamut, but not till i'm out of the city.

Steve, you're totally right. I just hope Adi likes the snow. She definitely is not a fan of hot weather and swimming, but theres still hope for snow.

As far as nip/tuck goes, she'd be 10 pounds lighter. Its hard holding her because she slides right through your hands. I love it!!!!!

i'm allergic to cats so i can't have one. :( wish i could... would love a pet again. had to put my dog down last yr ... 11 yrs old, sick with lymphoma.

when i was a kid we had a malamute. he kinda hated us kids though because he was there first. well... hate is strong... he tolerated us. but he protected us as well cause we were our parents property in his eyes. :)