Note to New Members ×

what the FIS

carvediem

okay this is just unprofessional I mean come on

and I am not even into FIS bashing and really never was ...

so I checked out Gilles Jaquet's results page for a post about his retirement and noticed that they added equipment info to the rider profile pages ...

... cool feature only that they added it in what I guess is indeed their way of seeing things ...

http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/613.html?sector=SB&listid=&competitorid=27693&type=result

What if I feel like sailing alone and sinking the bow?

THEN I can get a 29er.

But really..I want a Lazer. Nothing like sitting on a boat weighing less than you do, avoiding jackass motorboats, and listening to the hiking strap hardware creak. Or being dumb enough to run aground (as I frequently am), and not worrying, because the keel isn't a keel at all!

Considering your size at the age 14, you'll need one of these. Big boys machine, the real sailboat. 110sqft / 300lbs of raw power. Then you can listen every joint and muscle in your body creak, not only the gear.

Oh ya, and it would readily sink the bow for you if not on top of your game ;)

post-1678-141842258855_thumb.jpg

... 35 Olympic sports and 7 of them are winter sports ... of course snowboarding is also another way of skiing there ... anyway and no hard feelings I just wonder what they have been smoking :D

( http://www.olympic.org/uk/sports/index_uk.asp )

The Olympic Winter Games present five disciplines of Skiing: Alpine, Cross Country, Ski Jumping, Nordic Combined, Freestyle as well as Snowboarding.