Note to New Members ×

Dumbest Guy I have known...

C5 Golfer

If I hadn't been wearing gloves in Davos I'd never have made it to the bathroom. Binding wouldn't release and I really had to go!!!!!

343rx2x.jpg

Pat, from one antique to another. If this ever happens again you might find that it works better to unbuckle the boots and remove the liner (with your foot inside). You can walk that way too and your hands will stay warm.

Pat, from one antique to another. If this ever happens again you might find that it works better to unbuckle the boots and remove the liner (with your foot inside). You can walk that way too and your hands will stay warm.

Wish I'd thought of that then! I was in serious need of a potty when that binding seized up.

I'm a charter member of the TWBC (The Teeny Weeny Bladder Club) and the Pistol Club (You drink 'til twelve and you piss 'til two....)

• 2 weeks later...

Dumb guy indeed. My first thought was that he was incredibly stupid. My second thought, is that he may have been lacking attention and/or sex and/or love. Did the wife work long hours ? I'm used to hearing this, but with the genders reversed.

Of course, he may just have been simply greedy.

Sex is a stupid thing to ruin a marriage over.....it's all the same in the end...

Reminds me of something a male former co-worker of a friend of mine said: They're all the same with their face down in the pillow.

Kind-of mean and heartless, but then again, I have no idea what kind of women he was with. :)

Wish I'd thought of that then! I was in serious need of a potty when that binding seized up.

I'm a charter member of the TWBC (The Teeny Weeny Bladder Club) and the Pistol Club (You drink 'til twelve and you piss 'til two....)

get that prostate checked

• 2 weeks later...
This is a story of the Dumbest guy I have known.. No need to Snopes this story- I know him and know this is unbelievably true.

He is around 40 yr old with a beautiful very nice wife, lives on a beautiful golf course in a very nice expensive home. Wife has a high level job and makes enough for both of them so he has not needed to work in 5 years so he happily plays golf on his home course any day he wishes and any other activity he likes ---since he does not work. Don’t know if he did any of the cooking or house work – he was living a retired life – I think they hired out grounds keeper and house cleaning . She bought him a nice new shinny red sports car and everything else he needed or wanted since he had no income. Did I mention he did not have to work – she was his bank account so to speak!!!

Anyway she come home one night or day and finds him having an affair with a neighbor lady – She kicks his ass out and files for divorce – he now has a small apartment, has to work and can’t afford green fees and has to give up golf and many other things. I think he got to keep the sports car. Color him dumb dumb dumb. :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

Sounds like a Stepford husband. As for golf, I go once a year whether I need to or not, and I would rather live in squalor than be "kept" in a situation with someone I didn't care for anymore. The honest thing would have been to break it off and then go chase the neighbor, but some folks can't really sack up to face a situation that they need to, so do it in other ways.

• 2 weeks later...