Note to New Members ×

WTB O-SIN or Dynastar 3800 169cm

Fanman

I have one of each although one is a little shorter. 162 or 164 I think.

I would probably let the osin go depending on the offer its unridden but has had bindings mounted and a tune. fun board I just had to much fun on the 4807. I am also looking for another 4807 if you happened to have one.

The osin is a 163 I bought it NOS this season It has been mounted and tuned It currently has storage wax on it. I rode the dynastar for a half day and I may have taken one run on the osin. I have over a dozen boards so I don't remember exactly:ices_ange Its a done deal if you want it.

shipping priority mail should be in the $22 range with insurance.

Hey Brett,

You could sell a board to me, like maybe the Dupraz (even though it is your favorite powder board), and buy the Dynastar from Dr. D. ;) :eplus2::biggthump

Hope you are getting some good riding in. We may be over for a couple of days of riding in a week.

Buell

The only way I will get rid of it if some one would trade me for a D1++ the stiffer version!

I am going to save some $ and get one next season? I hope!

The 169cm is for Big John R. another Islander implant, I think you met him Kevin's Buddy. He's about 6'4" ? that's why I wanted the 169cm!

Buddy board shopping, some times fun, not!

Drop me a note on the days that you will be in town?

Maybe we can get you guys, Mike T., big Greg and etc. for a BBQ?

Thanks, Brett

did somebody say dupraz?:eplus2:

I think we can work out something on the 169 in the way of a trade:eplus2: I have been wanting one of those.

also for the record I am 6'4" amd 275 pounds and I ride the 168 the 178 4807" and both sizes of the 3800 with no problems the 163 3800 is actually a "bigger" board than the 168 4807 by quite a bit. The effective edge is way longer. I ride all these boards "surfy" with the bindings all the way back and my weight in the back seat. they all carve like demons for soft boards.

The O-Sin I want to buy is for a buddy, The Dupraz D1+ is my main powder board that is a lifer in my quiver, unless some one has the Dupraz D1++ model to trade? I will have to spend about a G-NOTE to get one of those?

Maybee next year after I sell something else?

The guy I was helping to find the O-Sin for is riding a 169cm today and if he really loves it? He might come back for your's at $225?

I will let you know later this afternoon!

Thanks, Brett

The O-Sin I want to buy is for a buddy, The Dupraz D1+ is my main powder board that is a lifer in my quiver, unless some one has the Dupraz D1++ model to trade?

If you have not done so already, find and flex the D1++ before you trade your D1+. ;)

How does it compare to the D1+? Alot stiffer?

I like to ride my D1+ in softies, I tried it in hardboots and it works good in the powder but on the hardpack I overpower it. It does carve well in softies, it leaves deep trenches - like a alpine board!

I thought that a stiffer one would be great in hardboots? Then I wouldn't worry about folding the nose!

Thanks, Fanman