Note to New Members ×

Lovey the 20th

Blue Bird

It's way better than that... besides, what makes you think I would invite you to my house in Aspen?

Thor, I hope your mom is doing well. My dad went through a stroke 2 yrs ago and is still working back to be himself.

I hope to make it out, I want to ride with the WP and Lovey boys again, always fun! Not sure though since sister-in-law is in town.

Ink

'Tis the season for multi sport confusion, and only 3 weekends left:(

Forecasted high temps for the weekend are:

Saturday: 50 deg F

Sunday: 40 deg F

with temps like this, I definitely won't be riding three more weekends :(

Hoping to carve at least the first few runs on Sunday

Just lobbing out a Thank You to everyone that showed up yesterday. It was a very cool/fun Colorado posse. Ink counted almost a dozen riders on plates. Do we still count BB since he turn-coated and went to two planks during the day?

The snow just kept getting better and better as the day went on and really no one on the hill late in the day.

I'll be hitting Abasin at least a couple times before I head out of Colorado again and will post here on the ride board.

DT - get that knee looked at!!

llr - sent you an email through BOL and it bounced back

We had 10 carvers riding together with another 3 whom I know on the mountain but not riding with us. The sun was shining, snow was firm and good and the winds were present.

It was such a blast riding with everyone and great to see Thor back out and riding well. That Afterburner looks pretty sweet.

Much fun was had by all and I think everyone left completely spent. I know I did.

Ink

If not more, my whole body hurts, my back leg about gave out on my last toeside, and i'm still feelin' the stoke!

Thor, congrats!:biggthump

Ink, thanks for pushing me out of my comfort zone again!

DT, so nice to ride with my honorary little brother once again

Llr, I dont mean that in a bad way, I'm just sayin' :rolleyes: thx for the link, very funny!

BB, nice to finally ride with you!

Bola, glad to see you out on the hill and actually turning:p

AC, get that alp to me so I can tune it, and bring 2 sixes of easy street wheat and those softie bindings are yours!

Great group, had a great time! Thanks to the WP crew for making the trip over. I am glad the knee was happy as long as it was.

Damn, you guys are still carving and all I get to do is yard work! (Tahoe's shot)

Been like summer out here.

Scott, come on out, ride with us, then you can come over to my house and do yard work. :D

Oh yeah, Thor... congratulations :ices_ange