Note to New Members ×

I'm soo frickin' bored!

skatha

What's the sidecut radius of that beast?

Any flex pattern? Jeez, that's got to be a Burton proto that never made it past too much R&D. Not much taper either. And, where the hell are the inserts, huh? T-nuts are for squirrels. Is that a Bryan Sutherland Pro Model? :)

Skath: A glass of Reisling and a fruit pastry might calm the frayed nerves, eh?

Mark

Ever had a day like today?

I just want to sit around and watch TV....

Of course, every one who knows me as "balls to the wall" Cindy who multitasks 8 different things are freaked out.....I'll get my work done...

it may be midnight....

:sleep:

Skatha -- Start a new POLITICAL thread -- that usually heats things up.:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:D:D:D:D

Well, you see, none of that stuff matters.

It's got provisions for an FM radio, complete with a pre-installed antenna. Secondly, upgrade kits to Satellite are on the way.

It's a bit like a Prior metal, but it doesn't have any of that so-called "stainless steel" crap. Whatever, that's all from China anyway. This board has a true chrome-moly core, with a "Sof-tuch" cotton top sheet.

Also, note the foldable table integrated into the board, no longer waiting to get to the bottom of the slope to work on those bindings, just stop wherever you have a problem, fold out the legs, BAM, you're ready to get to work.

Im bare foot,in my jockeys and wearing a ratty bathrobe right now.

Wonder whats happening on As the World turns.......Screw it. Im going to blow off everything today and go up to the hill.They just got a 47 cm dump and nobody is up there on a fri this late in the season.

Skatha -- Start a new POLITICAL thread -- that usually heats things up.:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:D:D:D:D

GOOD IDEA!

I'm not voting this year! Because all the possible choices SUCK!

McCain wants to give our country away to Mexico and China-Mexico with his immigration stance and China by funding wars with every country in the Middle East. Iraq couldn't beat Iran in an 8 year long war and we can't even beat Iraq, so....

Hiliary....puh-leeze! I'm a Democrat and there's no way I voting for her. She was a campaign worker for Barry Goldwater and she's still more of a Republican than McCain is

Barack...it would be nice if he expounded on his belief system, or better yet, actually go on record and vote a position instead of criticizing people who did but in such a way that people don't jive with now.....

I hope I pissed everyone off......

I am going to write in Alfred E. Newman. That or whoever on the ballot that has tried snowboarding and wants to legalize marijuana.Ok,I guess that leaves nobody.No matter who wins we will be in Iraq forever.I'm likely to vote Obama,precisely because I don't really know what he's about and that makes him different.Right now I just want different.Make your vote count!

• 3 weeks later...

McCain is so old his brain cells' molecule's atoms have long since decayed..... he don't know jack bout anything.... and his stance on climate change? why don't we all go crap in the sahara desert so it all turns into methane and the world jumps up an extra 15 degrees then see how he feels about it then....

REPUBLICANS!!! INTEREST ME WITH YOUR ANTI-DEMOCRAT HATE!! i'm bored out of my mind.....