Note to New Members ×

I'm back!!

carverchick

Well I went snowboarding for the first time in 12 weeks after consulting with the doctor. He said I can resume all activities without restrictions. So it looks like I will have at least have a few more weekends to make up for lost time. :)

This weekend I went riding with Al at our local stomping grounds (Indianhead in Da UP) and I must admit I'm carving a hell of a lot better now than I did before I broke the leg. I'm so happy to be back on the slopes where I belong. Al is a lot happier as well (just ask how terrible I've been)

P.S. Thank you Al for putting up with my rather distracting behavior, I know I wasn't the easiest person to live with the past few months, but you didn't get too upset with me which means there must be some love there between us. I love you with all my heart!

Happy dance time!! Bring that girl a pitcher!!

Glad to hear you're back on your board and having fun. Hope you had more snow than us - we've got NONE out here, it hasn't snowed for like five weeks!!

Get some practice in so we can rock on next season ...

Thanks Davey Boy!

Even though there were a few not so happy moments (even tears) I wanted to make my trip as enjoyable as I could despite the circumstances! Afterall, it was 6 days not having to work you know :rolleyes:

As for bouncing, I haven't stopped bouncing off the walls, I was dancing in every lift chair I could. Even though some people probably thought I was a dee deedee!

Right on Felicia! Gretchen and I are soooooooo happy for you. Just, you know, sort of take it easy. We know you just want to rip a whole season in what's left. Have fun, but keep building strength for next year. NO MORE INJURIES! Say Hi to Al for us. See you next year, ON THE HILL!

Scott & Gretchen

I have every intention on making up for lost time, but ensuring that I don't have any more injuries. Water-skiing and Wake-Surfing season starts in a few months :)

I look forward to seeing and riding with everyone next year, so just be ready.

Thor we'll have to talk more about your offer that would awesome if it came together.

Thanks Paulie and Alex. Those were some great pictures and they made me realize just how much fun I actually had. I can't wait to carve it up with everyone next year.

Dantheman....Tell Vanessa it was so awesome to meet her and that I look forward to ripping it up with you and her next year. I'll be ready.

Guest Hellrider

Hey i dont know you, but anyway.................Great to have you back. Just from reading your posts i can tell you are a funny girl............

well take care and keep on riding !!

Mario

I've got to admit, it was nice to always be greeted by your smiling face every time we hit the Demo tent...and of course there was the sunscreen..

see you in '09!

welcome back felicia !

So cool so see BOL'rs smiling faces and sporty outfits :biggthump

hope to make out there next year to SES !

go easy out there :D mend well

Thanks for all support posters, I think Felicia is now realizing the true nature of this community. She was a little dissapointed that we didn't win any boards at the session, but with the help of Bola over at All Boards Sports, two new Prior 4wd's are on their way. OK, Al needed some love too :1luvu:

Thanks for sharing the photo's guys, I would like to have these in high res, if it's not too much trouble. You can email me directly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year, if not sooner!

Al