Note to New Members ×

Question

GStam93

hey thanks alot,, i ride freestyle boards great and i hit snowboasin up this weekend and the groomed runs were amazing so i want a carving (apline) board i need really flexible stuff cuz im lite... good you give me some suggestions for boards boots and bindings? ( someone said a donek pilot board woood be good 4 me)

hey thanks alot,, i ride freestyle boards great and i hit snowboasin up this weekend and the groomed runs were amazing so i want a carving (apline) board i need really flexible stuff cuz im lite... good you give me some suggestions for boards boots and bindings? ( someone said a donek pilot board woood be good 4 me)

I have some proflex bindings that would work for someone your weight.

They have a plastic base but look really well made. Would have to be really messed up to break them. I would need about $40 plus shipping to part with these.

Yes, Donek Pilot would be a very fine board to get you started. Great value. What size are your feet? I'm 125 lbs and mondo 23 shells on my feets - found that a softer flexing narrower board (under 18 cm at the waist, 17 cm - even better!) really helps. I recently went from a board with a 20.5 cm waist to one with a 17.8 waist - a world of difference for someone small of foot and light weight!

I have some proflex bindings that would work for someone your weight.

They have a plastic base but look really well made. Would have to be really messed up to break them. I would need about $40 plus shipping to part with these.

There ya go GStam93. Jump on those bindings before the next savvy carver scoops them up. Good start for intro gear.