Note to New Members ×

Beaver Creek Friday 2/22/08

Thor VonRippington

Ah, that's a bummer. but that's allright. i wish i could take one week off but on annual basis, i have not. the last time I went to SES (maybe 2003 or 2004?) was when it was hosted at Beaver Creek (the one with limbo body carve) and I had farmer overall attire on. :biggthump

Anyhow, for those who are going to beaver creek on Friday, what's the game plan? meet where and how? and if possible, exchange cell ph nbr? got a vail local carver who has express an interest to ca-wr-ve with us.

me, i have to go to a local sewing shop to pick up my session pant (it got ripped at several seams and needed re-sewing) on Friday AM (Im hoping to pick it up tmw, but only if he's still open by the time i get off the mountain/work shift). its more likely i'll be carving with you guys for half a day, because i need to catch up with my homeworks/quizzes/reading for my ski lift electrician certification (last semster -- 4 years. jeez.).

see you on Friday!

I can re-try again. Today was not a very good day for me -- massive water leak into my bedroom as well as my ski/snowboard pants aren't ready (its being sewn at the moment).

I doubt i'd be able to go ride next friday since its my last day to call/get my license tag for the year as well as i might be at copper with my team or staying home.

called thor and turns out that nobody was coming out to beaver, so im cool with it.

you guys didnt miss out anything. apparently there was a multiple accident on i70 westbound from copper to vail and was shut down from 8 am to 930 am. That's the impression im getting from my pbx operators out in Vail.

Apparently I had the dates wrong for Beaver Creek. There is a gathering next Friday the 29th at BC. Someone should start a new thread for that day... I'm headed to DIA that day to pick up Ernie00. We will be riding Abasin Saturday March 1st if anyone can join us that day.

Snowman - contact WPCarver... he wants to join you Friday at the Beav