Note to New Members ×

not sure how much this is worth...

Guest Rider on the Storm

I had the same board stolen from me in 96. I think I had it for a couple of years prior to it getting stolen, out of my house of all places. I bought it off a closeout rack. I'm guessing it's form like 91-92.

I would be totally interested in the board for the right price. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what you're looking for out of it.

It would be kind of cool to get my first carve board back. Kind of a full circle type thing.

Greg

I did send and recieve a few emails from him. He wanted to know if it was a "high dollar" collector item - $500+ range.

I sent him some information for other comparable boards and he stated he was going to go ahead and keep it since it was not something he could use as a down payment on a new car.

Very nice individual and perhaps he'll change his mind about cutting it loose for less than he was anticipating.

I would suspect that if my almost new PJ7 cannot command that price.. This Kemper should be around the $70 to $150 depending on condition..

Thats about where I have been seeing them fall... of course the older and better condition, will raise it.. all on demand I guess..

I been watching the net close... Im going with JACK...nothing but asyms!! Now All I need is a Coiler Metal asym!! haha:smashfrea

Im pretty set.. I had help from a couple of people and thankful for..

Thanks you guys!! EZE and Flyin Hawaii !! for helping a poor guy out..

Shred