Note to New Members ×

"Perfect" toeside technique

Jack M

You asked for a perfect heelside..you got it. not into playing typing wars anymore.

my next years pass was bought today, HAHA. If you have the skills, if you have the baddest technique, if you have the best style, even if you have a bad attitude like me, then PLEASE, COME RIDE WITH ME AND SHOW ME YOUR STUFF!!, Ill buy your pass..really. Otherwise, typing **** behind a keyboard dont make you a better rider, come prove it..the invitation is there...it is that simple. I already know my attitude sucks, you want to challenge my riding skills? THEN STEP FORWARD. :o

where are you from? i'd love to come ride with you sometime, maybe it'll give me a chance to get out of michigan. can't say i'm any good at hardbootin, but i do enjoy it, and a good laugh at those who think they are the best is always fun too

"Ill never, ever be able to pack myself into that small a package I dont think"

the first step into doing it...proving to your self that it can be done. Negative thinking will give you negative results.

"

yeah, I hear ya...

Im almost 6'3" and pretty thick tho...Ive just never been able to get that compact

remember when burton ran that ad of Victoria Jealouse back in what...94? some time around then?

round that time I started tryin to get myself all balled up like that and I ended up takin some HUGE slams!

:)

Originally posted by Speed Demon

In 94...lets see i was only 5 at the time and was no where near snowboarding (started all mountain on freestyle at 9) so I dont recall anything about that but I can kind of see what your saying.

Ohh yah who is Victoria Jealouse????:D :p :confused:

you seriously dont know who she is? thats kinda sad really.

burton ran an ad with a pic of her carving. it was gorgeous. I believe Jamie Lynn used it on one of his LibTech boards as the base graphics after that?

anyone got a link to that pic?

I couldnt find it, but theres plenty of info about her online

including a photo shoot for maxim...kinda disappointing really (she's definitely a good looking woman but its her riding that matters, not her body)

dunno if burton would have ad archives or somethin

I never knew she did a shoot for Maxim - I always thought she kinda shied away from using her looks, most of her ads for Burton had her half-hidden under her toque or whatever.

Anyways, if you look halfway down the page in this thread you'll see a scan I did of one of her ads. She used to rock the hardboots pretty good, now she's all Ms Extreme Thang.

And, yes, she's Canadian.

Guest Pre School Rider

Find one of these vids; TB 4,TB 5,TB 6,TB 7,and you'll find Ms. Jealouse in there just Rippin' It Up.She carves like Vin wishes he could,almost better in softies than CMC is on plates... truly one of the smoothest ,funnest to watch riders out there!

• 3 weeks later...