Note to New Members ×

Anyone know this Rider?

Algunderfoot

I found this shot on a HaberVision email today......I would be surprised if it was a stock photo....Look familiar?<HR SIZE=1>

pic_200801_snowboarder.jpgHaberVision Polarization – Goggle Tip #7

Avoid the cold startup. When traveling to the ski area it is important to keep our goggle in a warm place. If you drive to the area with your goggle in the back of your truck or in a box on your roof rack, your goggle will be extremely cold on both the inside and outside lens surface. You face will be 98.6 degrees and you goggle lens will be zero or colder. Put our goggle on and you get instant fogging. Not a good way to start the day.

Al

Thanks for the compliments and the interest in Haber Vision goggles and sun glasses. Here is my affinity code which will allow you to purchase Haber Vision products online at a 50% discount, #LC1231R . Please feel free to use the number and pass it around to everyone you know, uncle Earl from El Paso, your second cousin twice removed from your third stepmothers side or whoever. All of the goggles are polarized and the best one lens goggle I've used.

Enjoy.

Larry Castruita

Affinity code number #LC1231R

www.habervision.com

Thanks for the compliments and the interest in Haber Vision goggles and sun glasses. Here is my affinity code which will allow you to purchase Haber Vision products online at a 50% discount, #LC1231R . Please feel free to use the number and pass it around to everyone you know, uncle Earl from El Paso, your second cousin twice removed from your third stepmothers side or whoever. All of the goggles are polarized and the best one lens goggle I've used.

Enjoy.

Larry Castruita

Affinity code number #LC1231R

www.habervision.com

Ordered a set for myself and asked for some for the ECES raffle and what do you know just like that HaberVision is sending some for the ECES Raffle:biggthump

Pat can you send me Larry's email I'd like to send him a thank you.

After seeing that YouTube vid, if I could emulate only one person's style & flow, that would be the dude.

Flawlessly phenomenal!

Larry's style is definitely smooth. JoelP, Dave Winters and oldvolvosrule also have very smooth, surfy styles!:cool:

You can checkout Dave Winters in this video.

Joel, some juicy pics of ya on Larry's website. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing that site cuz those shots of INDO are Insane ! :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSPVpT0Pg5I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSPVpT0Pg5I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Larry doesn't mind sharing he too is a photo pig :lol::lol:

The 06 INDO shots are of his trip with Mike Doyle. I got the newest slide show of the 07 trip the other night. I was DROOLING so bad they had to put a 5 gallon bucket under me.

I'm ready to give up the full time mtn life for the full time beach life and just come visit the mtns for vacation. I need desperately to get my kitesurfing up to par as fast as possible.

Joel

I'm ready to give up the full time mtn life for the full time beach life and just come visit the mtns for vacation. I need desperately to get my kitesurfing up to par as fast as possible.

Joel

sounds like you've got your priorities str8:cool:

this kiting on cape cod last february. No, it ain't me but that's slurpy slushy ocean water. kinda chilly :eek:

post-123-141842249665_thumb.jpeg

post-123-141842249674_thumb.jpg

A reply from Larry Castruita

Here is my affinity code which will allow you to purchase Haber Vision products online at a 50% discount, #LC1231R . Please feel free to use the number and pass it around to everyone you know...

Pat,

Please tell Larry thank you. I just received my new goggles. I'll definitely put them through the rounds at SES.:biggthump

Dustin

Larry's style is definitely smooth. JoelP, Dave Winters and oldvolvosrule also have very smooth, surfy styles!:cool:

D.T., thanks for the props, I haven't looked at this thread for awhile and came upon this pleasant surprise!! It means alot to me coming from you. Thanks again, Have a most excellent time at SES, I will be thinking of you and Mario and all the rest of the BOL members ripping trenches all over Aspen area.

One another note, went riding today and tried out the 190 World Cup that I got from Inkaholic ( I think that is who it was) That thing needs some real estate to turn but it was a fun ride once i dialed it in. The temps at my local hill today were 58 degrees, lots of bikini topped babes on the slopes. I decided to join them and stripped down to my Speedo, Sexayyyy!

Thanks alot Joel, you know how long it takes to look through 279 pags?? I didn't realize that I had 4 hours to kill. I am posting all my snowboards for sale and buying a kiteboard. That is one problem with snowboarding, the women tend to pile on the clothing where in kiteboarding they tend to take it off!!!:biggthump:biggthump

there's actually some chicks out there that look good in a bikini AND throw down on the water. I give you, my personal friend, Holly.

firefighter, kickass kiter and just a really nice person.

http://www.firekitergirl.com/Kiteboarding.html

http://www.firekitergirl.com/America_Female_Firefighters.html

http://www.americasfemalefirefighters.com/

post-123-141842250052_thumb.jpg