Note to New Members ×

Generic Race Alpine Snowboard anyoneone heard of these?

Guest MFMsnow

Guest MFMsnow

My girlfriend is looking for an entry level carving board and she found a shop Z Board House on ebay with a bunch of Generic Alpine Snowboards.

Does anyone know anything about these boards?

They are going for $76.

My girlfriend is 5"1' and aprx 130pds if anyone can recommend anything it would be greatly appreciated.

I can't tell by looking at them what model they are.. Its a no frills basic construction board.. I blew my out using old TD's But if they have the 4 hole pattern.. Its a good start! For the price and not used..what do ya have to loose.. agian its just your basic alpine board..

But I don't trust that Place..There was a crazy Banana Board which had the zebra base like the PJ7 had.. it was listed for 29.99 or best offer..I offered 20 for it..they declined so I went to 25 and they still declined.. four bucks difference. so why offer a "best Offer" If all they wanted was 29.99 . I didn't get that.. Also I emailed them about it.. and all they said in there response is what you see is what ya get... I suppose.. but their pictures suked ASRSss!

So who knows who they are.. if they are listening...???:confused:

I just bought from these guys.

The board just came in a box, wasn't wrapped in bubble wrap or anything.

I was able to get my board with the %15 discounted price...$25 instead of $30.

Sorry Shred Gruumer. I take it you never bought that Crazy Banana then huh?

Mine just came in today...itching to ride it, but the snow is terrible right now...

Nope never got it.. Something is fishy... Because my second choice was the Sims with the speckled base...Same as a Hooger Booger Next 1..which is still floating around among the gang up here.. Anyway it was about the same time that board vanished from there site like it was sold after I tried getting the Crazy board.... Now a few weeks later the Sims is back up... I just don't trust them or know who there are..

Im surprised they didn't just put a shipping label on it as is and mail it to ya!... Skeevy bastards...doh!:eek:

Right Said Shred