Note to New Members ×

Look what just arrived

Randy T.

I just got my new Donek. It's a 179 FCII with olympic core construction. :D

Special thanks to my friend Jami for doing the design work, and to Sean for building it. The image is of my local resort Mt. Rose. At the bottom of the board is Kokopelli carving in the corduroy.

post-831-141842249151_thumb.jpg

post-831-141842249152_thumb.jpg

post-831-141842249154_thumb.jpg

Randy, that is an absolute BEAUTY! :1luvu:

Home mountain for a topsheet design - COOL concept

Now you need to take a photo of yourself with the board at that part of the trail with the mountain in the background :biggthump

Enjoy!

How about a pic of you on Waterfall or Bullwhip. :lurk:

Beats the heck out of those "Chick Pleasing" skull and bones sitting on top of machine guns tossing a grenade into a bunch of buxom babes with bandoliers separating their breasts, and looking out with big pouty lips.

Now that I got that off my mind, I will repeat, yours is very cool, clever and original. Kudo's

Thanks guys, I'm giving all the credit to Jami. I just paid for it and get to ride it. ;)

Wow, that is a beauty. Love the cord with Kokopeli ripping it.:1luvu:

Really well done. I am sure it has been posted somewhere, but what do you have to do have the custom topsheet? Costs extra I am sure. Donek prints it? From what type of file?

THX.

This was printed by Donek from a .jpg file. Sean has a lot of options to customize your board. Below is from the Donek web site.

Custom Fabric :: $45

You supply the custom printed fabric to be used as the topsheet for your board.

Name Printed on the Topsheet :: $45

Your name printed on your board's topsheet – get the instant recognition you deserve.

Name Die Cut in the Base :: $45

We can die cut your name into your board's base for that personalized touch.

Custom Base Die Cut :: $125

You design, we cut the custom die cut into your board base. Very slick, indeed. Pricing based on design complexity.

Custom Dye-Sublimation Topsheet :: $65

Custom Dye-Sublimation Base :: $65

Custom graphics, dye sublimation printed into your board's topsheet or base. Our dye sublimation process generates durable, vivid colors with excellent graphic quality.

Note: We can accept vector or bitmap artwork. Vector-based designs can be emailed. Raster/bitmap artwork should be supplied at a full scale resolution of 100 dpi on CD. We can supply a vector outline for sizing your design.

For more information on, and options for producing custom graphics for your next board, we've put together a short resource document.