Note to New Members ×

Level gloves

Tommy D

i picked up a pair last season and love them after 4 seasons with burton. but the internal support is a bit light-weight and really didn't inspire any confidence in me. i'm sticking with my glomming-gear wristguards (held together with faith and shoe-goo).

cheers!

steve

My Levels are the best gloves I've owned. Mine came with biomex, but I didn't like it so took it out. I don't usally fall more than a few inches anyway. :)

ALL gloves wear through with enough hand dragging -- the answer is to apply copious quantities of Shoe-goo. But don't inhale too much of that stuff, yikes.

Originally posted by garrett

ALL gloves wear through with enough hand dragging -- the answer is to apply copious quantities of Shoe-goo. But don't inhale too much of that stuff, yikes.

I have to disaggree on that, not all gloves wear out with hand dragging. I've had my Ride mitts for ten years, dragged them plenty on snow, ice and trees, carried my board by the edge with it, still nothing wears it out. That's because they're made out of Kevlar (palm, fingertips and thumb).

Derf

I have a pair of Level gloves from 2/3 years ago. They are a great glove, actually maybe to good, my hands get sweaty wearing them. They also have the older Biomex that's on the outside of glove. Like that system alot.

Guest Randy S.

The new ones that Bomber is selling have the Biomex protection inside, in between the outer glove and the liner. I like that set up better than having it on the outside. On the outside, snow builds up between the protection and the glove and your hands get wet when it melts. I'll post a review of the new ones once I've had a chance to ride with them.

Guest Vin Quenneville

Level worked with Biomex last spring and redesigned the wrist support system for thiis years glove. It offers more support and fits the hand a little better!!!! I doesn't have that superstiff protection of years past, (Biomex found that the super supportive guards cause the arm to break). Level also designed a new liner thats super plush!!! The glove is warm, however it's a plus when the temps drop!!!

Vin