Note to New Members ×

HEAD+BTS, checklist?/prep

DiveBomber

1) click this button,

search.jpg, located in the blue toolbar towards the top of the screen. It is the one, two, three -- third button from the right when you are logged in.

2) enter some search terms. maybe something like Head, Stratos, BTS or some combination of those.

3) when links are displayed, click something like the one titled Head BTS or maybe the one titled Head Stratos Pro and BTS

4) follow the directions contained within

Just drill a bunch of different size holes in random places. One is bound to work.:biggthump

LMFAO!

Bro...if you try to set it up without the BTS you're, well, not very smart. This isn't even a good question.

Why don't you lay off the thread starting for just a little?

LMFAO!

Bro...if you try to set it up without the BTS you're, well, not very smart. This isn't even a good question.

Why don't you lay off the thread starting for just a little?

Well thats what im trying to figure out, If Ive not done it before how can I know?? That why people ask questions.

I tried to pick one up yesterday but there were closed by the time I got there

if you cant help, shut the fu(k up

Can anyone who has done the installation tell me if ill have any problems Preping the boot, with out the Kit in hand, and then installing it one I get to the mtn?

As Id be picking it up tommorow when I get up there, and want to install it for BX practice tommorow.

If you want to do it right:

You will need the BTS on hand, and the boots. You will need a drill. You will probably need an x-acto knife, if you want to keep the holes neat. You will need some kind of awl-like tool to start a hole for the drilling, so that you can be precise. You will need drill-bits in ascending sizes to make sure your holes are centered and accurate. If you want it done right, you will need a bit of patience too.

I got mine installed over an evening, I'm somewhat of a perfectionist so it took me a while. That said, I really don't think this is something you want to rush, or do at the mountain with whatever tools happen to be onhand. Ive been meaning to post a little HSP/BTS tutorial, but my work (damn clients!) has been depleting my will to live lately, and I haven't had time.

This:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=10041&highlight=head+bts

and this:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=14297&highlight=head+bts

should be all you need. Except a warm place (read: not the parking lot at the mountain) to perform the precise surgery that this operation is.

D.:biggthump

ooops, I just realized that D.T. posted these 2 links above....................................... :smashfrea