Note to New Members ×

FS: Coiler PR 188 WCC

nekdut

Hahah, thanks Dave :).

Allee, I'm not sure if its custom or not as I got this second hand. It is simple and pretty though. You should give this board a shot! :biggthump

aren't all coilers custom at some point?

btw...to rotate pictures, just double click and they'll open in Windows Picture Viewer. Then hi CTRL+K to rotate clockwise or CTRL+L to rotate counterclockwise.

Way too long for me

It probably isn't, the less sidecut a board has, rider weight becomes less of an issue. As long as you're travelling fast enough you'll be able to turn a 16 metre just fine. You could also strategically detune the edges as well. The worst case scenario is that you buy it, ride it, don't like it (unlikely), and sell it on BOL. If you can reasonably afford it, don't let the length scare you away.

Dave R.

Hi

i am somewhat looking for a bigger board for my collection

The biggest i have now is a 175 race world cup core donek and i want more board but im only 150 lbs. I have no trouble flexing the donek so i think ill be fine with this board, because im aggressive. I was wondering how many days/ or seasons are on this board and how much life is left in it. Are you intrested in any trades i have a 168 volkl renn tiger Gs or a 152 x vas rossi that i would like to get rid of? Also how about a lower price

Thanks

Nick

Hi 350. This board isn't too stiff considering its length so I think you'd be able to handle it at 150lbs if you're aggressive. Sorry I am not looking to trade as I am really trying to thin the quiver, unless its something very very interesting.

The board was both damp and springy/responsive when pushing it hard. It is so rock stable at speed that its fun to go stupid ridiculous fast when the crowds are not out. It appears to have good pop and and responsiveness from what I can tell. There is a lot of edge left, and the base is in good shape. I don't know exactly how many days are on this board, as I got it second hand, but I've only put 2 days on it personally. My Madd 180 got the spotlight for big turn days so this Coiler has been sitting and collecting dust since.

Shoot me a counter offer via email! :)

Trip if you have never ridden a Coiler BUY THIS BOARD, I bought my first one this season and will be hard pressed to get anything else again, well possibly another Madd. And the seller is great to deal with, got a Madd from him a couple seasons ago.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...