Note to New Members ×

Night Skiing Today? (Thurs, 01/03)

justk

i'm up in silverthorne where today we've had blue skies, high winds, dark clouds, some snow. This AM at loveland: 2-4" at 9AM, snowing heavy.

point being: watch the weather. might want to get up a bit earlier for the saturday drive. definitely funky up here

pc

Hopefully I can wake up in time to meet at the lodge. Any numbers in case I miss you guys?

I'm kinda hoping for new snow to freeride since ... well ... I feel like I'm learning how to snowboard all over again!!! (MY ASS HURTS)

Hopefully I can wake up in time to meet at the lodge. Any numbers in case I miss you guys?
e-mail sent

also descriptions:

big mario - big guy, red helmet, brown jacket, black pants

pc - opposite of mario, brown helmet with yellow realistic looking flames, green pants, jacket depends

inkaholic - black everything

me - yellow and white flamed helmet w/ visor, black pants and jacket

if snow is soft, ink and i might be carving in softies

also descriptions:

big mario - big guy, red helmet, brown jacket, black pants

pc - opposite of mario, brown helmet with yellow realistic looking flames, green pants, jacket depends

inkaholic - black everything

me - yellow and white flamed helmet w/ visor, black pants and jacket

Thanks DT - saw your email before this post. Descriptions help :)

I'll be black everything.

Gall dang it! I am bummed that I missed out on the ride today but will probably be out tomorrow.

BM, I hear that you were killin' it again on the FCII, way to go bro.

DT, git yer head out of you arse and set up your boards the way that works for you. You bend your knees already so don't go screwin' things up.

I hope there wasn't a pit crew for Tony! Bad, bad images there.

Ink

Gall dang it! I am bummed that I missed out on the ride today but will probably be out tomorrow.

BM, I hear that you were killin' it again on the FCII, way to go bro.

DT, git yer head out of you arse and set up your boards the way that works for you. You bend your knees already so don't go screwin' things up.

I hope there wasn't a pit crew for Tony! Bad, bad images there.

Ink

Ink,

It was an awesome day, despite the wind, but am I feeling it today! The combination of west indy's vacation/crash/holidays/wicked evil cold has taken a toll on my fitness(what fitness!) my abs/legs/shoulders are sceaming!

But it's a good hurt. See you sat.

mario

BM, I hear that you were killin' it again on the FCII, way to go bro

Mario was riding the FCII?? I would like to think that i have given Mario the desire to jump back on the FCII. I really enjoyed that board when I rode it!! Rip it up Mario, retire that big F2 for a bit and have fun on the FCII!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

JustK,

Good to meet and ride with you yesterday. Keep up the good riding and remember to look where you want to go and relax your upper body. If you look down the fall line that is where you will go...quickly. If you bring the board more across the hill it will keep your speed more in check without having to skid the turns.

Till next time,

Ink