Note to New Members ×

Night Skiing Today? (Thurs, 01/03)

justk

justK,

Can't make it tonight but you should try to come to Loveland on the 19th for our carving session. Bola from All Boards Sports will have some equipment to demo along with the quivers of some other riders, and Big Mario will be on the grill cooking up some amazing BBQ. You will meet and get some great info from other CO riders who will have you inspired to ride like them. Keep and eye on the Loveland Carving Session post for more info.

Ink

Anyone want to meet me for some night skiing at Keystone?

I'll be the female in all black trying to get used to hard boots :D

Give me a few more hours notice and I will be there... looking forward to meeting more carvers this year. ssegress@earthlink.net

Here is the link to the thread for the event that ink is refering to. Hope to see you there!

Thanks Ink and Thor! I may be in Steamboat on the 19th - if I'm not, I'll definitely be at Loveland :)

I'll be hitting Vail, Copper or A-Basin tomorrow, Loveland on Saturday, and probably A-Basin on Sunday if anyone wants to join me. (And maybe some night skiing at Keystone in between) I'm up in Silverthorne until Sunday and am pretty flexible (except Saturday).

-k-

JK - you should look for the Loveland posse on Sat. Those boys are fun to ride with and have mad skills.

inkaholic, D.T. ,and big mario are the instigators and usually have wives girlfriends and truck loads of dogs in tow.

Activate your email option through BOL and you'll have more new cool friends who love to ride than you know what to do with.

Mario,

Thor can be a little slow, until he sneaks up on you and "takes you out"

I just realized - THOR stands for "Take Heed Other Riders"

Right now, Hollinator and I are planning to head up to SES for the first weekend - see you there?

I'll see you guys on Saturday then - still a newbie in the hardboots, so my feelings won't be hurt if I'm ditched after the first run.

Oh yeah - think I broke a finger today (last run). Don't need anything else to break, so ..... I'll ride *behind* Thor if he's there :D.

-k-

Blue Bird... wanna ride Lovey on Sat. instead of WP?

No can do, my love connection is in town for a short while...must take advantage of it while I can. Also, MJDC25 will be up on Saturday and we are going to hook up.

Justk - good times will be had at Lovey

I will be at Lovey for the 19th though

I'll see you guys on Saturday then - still a newbie in the hardboots, so my feelings won't be hurt if I'm ditched after the first run.
There will be at least four of us. We will be in the lodge, upstairs by the bar, if you so up early. Otherwise chairs 1, top of 2 or 6.

Don't be shy! Newbies are always welcome. :biggthump

Especially if DT is around.
it's not my faults that TVR is a freaking twinkee, not that there's anything wrong with that!
On another note, if there is new snow remember to bring freeride gear. We carve our softies too.

The forecast does not say much about new snow. Frankly, I don't want any. The HOT wants to make its debut before the Donek arrives.