Note to New Members ×

NEW Ultimate Hardboot will be availlable

Cyrus the virus

• 3 months later...
Guest Randy S.

Much more detailed pics on the virus site than on Yoja's. Same boots though. Dan's a good guy to deal with. He was responsive to me when I had questions. I notice they added a booster strap built into the high back (which seems higher than before). That's a good thing, but I'd suggest replacing theirs with a Booster brand one (they sell them here on Bomber). The real Booster strap is elastic. Therefore it gives and provides the added stiffness you want, with less shin bang and more flexibility. I've been really impressed with my booster straps. They are way better than the ones on my ski boots (which are just like the stock ones on these new UPZ boots). Next to custom footbeds, these are the best upgrade to your boots.

FWIW - It doesn't look like they addressed the issue with the rear heel block. Still isn't going to fit certain bindings.....

Also, we need a status on the cant mec. Does it have a 100& lock out?

I have (2) pair of UPS RSV with cracked heels (on the removeable part..the WHOLE heel)....and I don't even ride Bombers or Cateks. Although...they did ride nice (minus the cant mec)

K

Why do they have a picture of Klug in the Olympics, he dosn't ride UPZ boots or snowpro bindings or Goltz boards? And the racer on the far left pic apears to have old Rachles' for boots. It would be nice if they actually used their own product in their advertising not just takeing any random race photo and putting it on their site. www.upz.com