Note to New Members ×

I am Lucky

Bobby Buggs

Went to the Neuro Thursday. He said I was lucky to get the function back in my leg/foot due to the location of the disc herniation. He said he would not operate on me because he wont be able to make it any better than it is now. The Atrophy of my leg is not a new thing but has happened over time and most likely wont go much farther. Does not want to see me unless my Foot drop gets worse.

Thanks for all who voiced concern,

GAME ON Tiz the season for,

113_1378_IMG.jpg

Bobby,

I suffered a disk herniation L5-S1 in the fall. I didn't have any foot drop but I did have a lot of numbness. Most of that is gone but still have latent hip pain. Were you able to ride? I hope to give it a try in a week or two. Good luck.:biggthump

kr:)

I rode the week after the herniation but had an injection. I waited 3 months then had the operation in April 05. Rode next season and last year as well.

Riding never really made my back hurt, sitting in the chair can be a bit uncomfortable.

So I have to head up to the Starting gate Tomorrow to get my boots redone since my right leg is 5cm smaller than it was last year :eek:

Looks like the body position used in Devil Man. I still watch that video when I need a stoke. Hell, it's on my desktop. Good luck Buddy. Scott

I have it on my zune for when I need a little pick-me-up in class. Especially an exciting class like women's writers.

Get the book from Amazon used, about $3 plus shipping. Get some 1 gallon tide bottles and the exercise ball, a broom handle and buy or make weeble boards (yes search for that item). Then get your ass in shape! and strengthen your body, its the only thing that will let you survive with a bad back.