Note to New Members ×

Coiler.com down?

Loc

Too busy building boards to do the administrative duties! The site should be back up Monday afternoon. Not like the website has any new info on it but my email is all down so that kinda messes things up. At least the picture of the girl at coiler.com is better looking than any snowboard.

Now some unhindered time to build some more metal boards!!!

Well over 50% doing the metal already and the numbers seem to be going up. I would have to say it is going to be a good year as working with the new materials opens up some different design prospects. I finally get to do some serious testing :D :D :D

Bruce, out of mild curiousity do you ever plan on updating your site?

I know you're kind of an oddity because most people you deal with probably know what they want, or know what your product is. Just the same, it would be cool to be able to see the boards you build, or see what this new metal board looks like and/or its specs and/or where it fits into your lineup.

Anyways, just curious. ;)

greg

I let a domain name lapse a couple months ago. It wasn't one that I really use much, and I didn't get any renewal notices from Network Solutions.

When I noticed it was overdue, I called immediately to pay my fees. Network Solutions told me that someone had back-ordered the name, and it was too late to get it back, the ownership transfer had already taken place.

The next week, the name was auctioned off at snapnames.com (a Network Solutions company) for $1250.

:angryfire

Ya Bruce, you gonna do anything about that site?

HK

It was a bit of an inside joke because I've been bugging Bruce for years to update his site. He seems to be managing fine without an updated site but I think it would save him a lot of time in redundant emails and phone calls.

One of my old customers, a Japanese auto company, used to have ten people answering phone calls, replying to letters, sending out brochures, etc. Five years after launching their website they were down to one person (don't worry, they all found jobs in other departments). You just can't beat the web for cost effectiveness and reach.

Good OLD website back up and running fine. It was some account set up issues that slowed things down which originated from my move last year. Too busy working on new stuff to get the site updated :D

Great day of testing last week as I tried 8 different Titanal boards and the new race boards get tested this week as soon as it gets below freezing again. I'm now 15 minutes away from a small, and I mean small hill but its great for testing. I tested more last week than I have in a long time and most was as expected with a few interesting finds. Finally the job is becoming fun again!!

BV