Note to New Members ×

Opening day?

dredman

I'll be teaching at Lookout Pass this year. (I-90 on the MT/ID border) Last year I know we got some skiing time in the weekend before Thanksgiving. I know there is some snow there and about a 4" base so I'm sure it won't take too much more before they get open. My only problem is finding daycare options for the kids.....

• 2 weeks later...

I am hitting bigsky the 6th thru the 9th if anyones gonna be up there let me know. It looks like its geting dumped on.:biggthump

The BIg fish :freak3: is catching some good snow for opening day that weekend but I made plans before there was any and it didn't look like we were getting any:confused:

oh well the next weekend it is on for sure. Hey dave let me know when you figure your regular schedule out and I will try and hit it with you guys a little more regular this yr.:biggthump

hmm new boards (looking around to see if wife is in the room):ices_ange

yeah I have

a dynastar osin 3800

A dynastar legend autodrive

A madd BX world cup

a set of lovely blaze orange head stratos pros that actually fit:biggthump

and a few small experiments involving small softer alpine boards with softies at high angles:eek:

I am hoping to get a surfrodz demo this yr as well.

see you up there:biggthump

John and I skipped the Big Fish opening and headed to Targhee again. Great snow and good weather again. Met Michael from Munich Germany on a Nidecker GS. He was ripping up the groomers all weekend. We even had fresh tracks most of the way home on the drive.

• 2 weeks later...