Note to New Members ×

Best way to get RTTC Copper results ??

Seb

What's the best / fastest way ( website ) to get the results from the Race To The Cup in Copper. I know that you can find the results on the FIS site ( www.FISSKI.com ) but sometimes, it may takes a couple of days. Is there other websites to get the results. Also, can I find detailed results ( timing ).

Seb

Also: Rumors from Copper...Schedule change : No parallel race ? Only GS ??

Some others Canadian Results

Women side:

Constance Boisvert 4th

Claire Merry 5th

Men side:

Matthew Morrison, Michael Lambert & Adam McLeish fell

Some Canadian on the Junior side:

Matthew Carter 19th

Tom Snarr 20th

Daniel Haines 21st

Sebastien Beaulieu 22nd :biggthump ( A.K.A. Seb ) :biggthump

Scott Hunter 31st

Special Mention for young women Brooke Shaw from USA, 16 years old who finished 2nd ! WOW !

Seb

Are you all finding race results somewhere on-line? I can't find a thing, anywhere. It's makin' me crazy...I've wasted quite a lot of time in the last 24 hours.

Little wonder that alpine events aren't getting any attention...it's obvious. The first NorAm of the season, international World Cup athlete line-up, not one scrap of info put out.

glo, I called some of the riders to get first hand info.

Today's SL results are posted on the home page but I'll repeat them here:

Friday's SL Results

Mens

1. Jasey-Jay Anderson - CAN

2. Adam Smith - USA

3. Chris Klug - USA

Womens

1. Alexa Loo - CAN

2. Caroline Calve - CAN

3. Erica Muller - USA

Thanks, Canuck. I was hoping for the "also-rans". In answer to Michelle, I don't know. I'm mystified.

Sports fans, never mind international athletes at Copper Mt. I found a bunch of impressive sport performance news that made international headlines that I know you wouldn't want to miss:

West Palm Beach, FL - Ochoa bests Prammanasudh. Gulbis, Ai Miyazato beat Sorenstam in a three-way playoff on Friday.

<O:p

Dubai: Rosberg, fourth in last season's Jebel Ali Mile set himself up for a return to that venue next month when easily landing the feature race at Nad Al Sheba racecourse on Thursday night. Off the track since February, the Erwan Charpy-trained six-year-old scored by six and a quarter lengths in the Dubal Potline Classic and will next appear in the Dhs 350,000 Jebel Ali Stakes.

WEST ORANGE, N.J. – With exciting victories at super heavyweight in both styles, the New York Athletic Club defeated Russia, 14-11 in freestyle, and also Romania in Greco-Roman, at West Orange High School on Thursday. <O:p</O:p

CALGARY - Canadian speed skater Jeremy Wotherspoon won the men's 500 metres Friday at the Essent ISU World Cup.<O:p</O:p

LAKE PLACID, N.Y. --- Julia Clukey (Augusta, Maine) captured a career-best fourth place result in Friday’s, Nov. 16, women’s luge race in Lake Placid, N.Y. “I’m very pleased with how I raced today, I tried to stay as relaxed as possible and just focus on two solid runs,” said Clukey.<O:p</O:p

STANFORD, Calif. (Nov. 15, 2007) -- USA Basketball Women’s National Team was paced in the win by Sue Bird’s (Seattle Storm) 19 points on Thursday night…<O:p</O:p

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Nov. 16, 2007) – The U.S. Women’s National Volleyball Team lost to Italy 25-20, 25-18, 27-25 Friday afternoon...<O:p</O:p

And I think, but I could be wrong, that it was her first time in a GS course. She's a boardercross racer turing over to the dark side. :biggthump

Nope...she's raced plenty of alpine in the USASA Southern VT series here...look out for her little brother Maverick in a few years. Nice work Brookie!! :biggthump