Note to New Members ×

No Drooling please (Bruce's art work)

Ernie00

Well Bruce did it again.. I got my board after a long wait and the board looks perfect.

The board is a Custom RC 180 Titanal board. Bruce tweaked it a little for a tall and skinny dude like me.

I must say my first experience with Bruce was beyond my expectations. Bruce is very professional and he always took the time to answer my e-mails or phone calls. He really took the time to explain what he did and why he does it that way so you can understand things a little better. Definitaly I would recommend everyone to get a custom board, it's a fun experience being involved in the process.

Really can't wait to put this one to the test. !

1940764130_80a6bed2dd.jpg?v=0

Did you design that topsheet or was it stock for this year? Remindes me a little of a Prior with the round tail and all. Bruce is a helluva nice guy to work with isn't he? Very down to earth and really knows how to get his terminology across to the layman in order to get you the perfect custom carving tool. Highly recommended!! :D

Congrats and hope she rips it up!!!

D. :biggthump

Call me blind or stupid, but what is different about the insert pattern. Looks like any other pattern to me. :confused:

D. :biggthump

2cm apart instead of 4cm (gives more options).. a few build this way but most do not... I prefer 2cm but it's probably due to the crapola binders I can't seem to find a replacement for.

edit: actualy.. it's the cant plate I "can't" seem to shake (burton/ibex)... which requires the offset center disc to correctly dial in the stance width.

Stop :rolleyes: at me CJ!

nice board you have there!!!

great new top topsheets from coiler...however, I cant wait to see someone who ordered a board with the new flame design...

hey, do boards from coiler come with a base bevel?

i heard it comes wih a 89 degree bevel but i don't know if it's on the base or on the side...

my order was placed last june then the building schedule was set on late october. and now i will be seeing it in about 2 days:biggthump

i personally do not mind the wait (but thta's just bec i'm really jaded). plus i know it will be worth it!!! plus the new topsheets are just awesome:D

the reason it takes a long time is because there's a crap load of TLC that is needed to be stuffed in the board.