Note to New Members ×

Lovey Saturday

inkaholic

It looks like the crew is starting to come together again at Loveland. Saturday 03 Nov 07 will have the likes of Big Mario, DT and I carving lines around the masses. Will the new SG show up under DT? Will BM slide the big F2? What sort of vintage crap will I bring to the hill.

8:30 at chair 1 as always if anyone else would like to join in the FUN.

Ink

It looks like the crew is starting to come together again at Loveland. Saturday 03 Nov 07 will have the likes of Big Mario, DT and I carving lines around the masses. Will the new SG show up under DT? Will BM slide the big F2? What sort of vintage crap will I bring to the hill.
How dare you forget LPC! :nono: Just because he ditched us most of last season, then blames his wife for it.:D

No SG yet. On the first day of the season, I want old and familiar, not new and racy. It will be after Thanksgiving unless the conditions are phenomenal.

ink - you should bring your plates! Especially the BS. Don't make excuses that you cannot flex it. Some guy named Dave Lewis (sp?) told me that you used to be able to ride?!? :eek: You must have been a different person back then... I picked up something else that you should try.

Yes, its that time of the season... the trash is flyin'! :ices_ange

You two are sick and twisted. My kinda folks.

DT - don't forget that I need new heels on my boots, a little too much squishy-squishy to be very safe. Hopefully I can make it to ABS before Saturday.

Yeah, I thought that I could ride back then right along with Dave. Right up until I tried being a tree hugger. BTW I just found the X-rays and Cat scans. Cassanovaracing and I still need to go nab that tree.

DT - don't forget that I need new heels on my boots, a little too much squishy-squishy to be very safe. Hopefully I can make it to ABS before Saturday.
You might ask big mario. Since he switched to step-ins last season, you might be able to use his old heels. I have some but since they are for my Heads, I doubt they would work for you.

ink - you should bring your plates! Especially the BS. Don't make excuses that you cannot flex it. Some guy named Dave Lewis (sp?) told me that you used to be able to ride?!?

Even if I show up in softies it's not like you will be that far ahead of me. The way that you carve you'll probably pressure the nose too much and skid out of the turn allowing me to carve on by.

What would Dave Lewis know, he was only one of the original US Team members and my former coach. Sheesssh. And yes, after the tree I don't quite ride the same as I once did. That and age, I'm not a young pup like yourself.

Yo inky

got some new ureathane heels collecting dust in my basement, they are yours. Don't be a wimp, bring'um hardboots. pc is in the lineup for sat., and the question is if d can keep it on the trail. :p :eplus2:

mario

ps need a ride? Pete is poolin with me, and i can throw one of the seats back in the element. 6:35ish @ el rancho deluxe? have the heels in front of me, new last season, ten days tops :biggthump

The way that you carve you'll probably pressure the nose too much and skid out of the turn allowing me to carve on by.
And your point is???? In that case I'll bring the WC and not make any turns. Just ride it straight into the trees and all (like someone else we know). :D

Bring the BS. I am feeling sassy and want to see if I can hurt myself.

Well actually only morning but who cares. Big Mario has a couple days under his belt and was riding about the same as 2/3rds of the way through last season. DT was rippin' like his avatar and I was goofing on an old SL board. Much fun was had by all and the weather was beautiful.

TVR and Justin, good to see you at All Boards Sports in the afternoon. Can't wait to ride with you guys again.

Ink

BB,

Haven't decided which color yet. I have some time to decide so I am not in too much of a hurry. Red would definately be bad a$$ but we will see. Did you get a Lovey 4-pak this season? After the demo day at WP last year we talked about maybe hosting one at Lovey this season. We'll see, but it was fun last year with Big Mario on the grill and lots of boards on the snow.

Ink

We arrive early and park right next to the hill and have great access to BBQ, boards, beer and tools. It is very user friendly for this sort of schenanigans. We will get something worked out. The runs aren't the steepest but the lack of crowds will make the riding aspect of the day worth it.