Note to New Members ×

Snowshoe West va

Recon

Hummmmmmmm

Well Chris/ I'm very good at sharing my gear / however I may want the cherry ride!

Besides/ I could not do that to ya This close to Christmas when I'm sure you have spent so much Money/ like I said; when You ride one of Bruce's creations/ you will want one/ could put a dent in your bank account/ you may put your scuba gear in the Pawn shop/ or get your wife or girlfriend a second job!

I do have 2 boards to share or sale--------Burton 164 ultra Prime/ Sims 167 Carve 2

Both look like new! at my size/ I'm just a little large for them... k-2 has some interest in one of them.. The Sims is a-little wider/ no idea what the specs are!

TO THE SHOE!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after my hockey game, then leave early tues morn for 6+ hr drive so i can work at 3pm..... and that is all provided that i feel better.... i got food poisoning at app, from a freakin veggie sub! e.coli, and today is really the first day ive left bed, except for the trip to urgent care for fluids/drugs.

we shall see, and if not then def the next weekend and i will leave the sat night

Silver Creek wasn't bad, not the best it's been, but what do you expect with the screwy weather? Saturday was pretty soft in the afternoon and it got really hard by night time, felt a little bit like a skating rink. Plus it was choppy since the slushy afternoon had pushed a lot of snow around which then froze in some "interesting" arrangements.

Sunday afternoon/evening it felt essentially like sugar on top of glass. Light fluffy stuff on top of ice. Couldn't really dig much of an edge in it. Monday it was hard, but there was just enough of a hint of softness that you could force the edge to bite and lay it over. I heard they got bombed with snow later in the week though... LOL

47 when they posted their report today...lol

but cooling and poss snow for the weekend, recovered from my bout with food poisoning and the gf is taking monday off!

so we will be passing ya by (very) late sat night and coming back thru on monday... I'll be riding my new (gift) softie setup customx, cartels, and stiff k2 womens boots and my gf will have some twin tip skis (and need a lesson, so maybe i could use a shred buddy)

I looked at the weather & it sucked this week/ cooling down weekend/ as it stands now I'm heading up sat. eve going to ride Sunday & Monday & come back Monday eve. congrats on new stuff/ I want to ride my 2 new boards/ I have looked at them long enough

Let me know if I can help ya in anyway/ I can save you & your GF on Lodging if u like! ((((G))))

Which way do you go To Snowshoe/ do you come through Richmond By chance???? Im ridding up with a friend/ he is driving because I give him free lodging hehe! I have slope-side hook-up!!!!!!!!

I drive way too much & jump at the chance not -too

I'm new to the boards, in Richmond, I have an '07 Expy that I love to drive, a full tank of gas and a burning desire to get my first day back out on the snow. :D

Awesome Petrol

I'm at snowshoe now/ its snowing hard/I'm going to ride all day wed.

I need to come up here again soon so stay in touch!

A lot of powder this morning so I spent most of the morning In hot-tub

rode some at the end of the day/ it should stop snowing some tonight so very little snow will be on the groom in the morning/ hoping to carve all day!

K-2 was here for 2 nights/ she is a good rider/ very knowledgeable!

Can u only go weekends?

...can you only go weekends?
pretty much, that's what I'm limited to :(

and Until I get this cast off (broken wrist, mtn biking) at the end of the month even those or out for now...

I do have a Seven Springs trip planned for SuperBowl Weekend though, a friend who lives in OH and I have met there for SuperBowl riding for the past 7 yrs.

and did I mention I'm an old geezer with retro equipment?

46 yrs and my newest board is an old Burton Amp 6 that I picked up last year at a ski swap. Figured it would be great for traffic and crud but haven't really even got a chance to ride it yet. It was in almost new shape, not surprising considering that the plate bindings were set-up with as wide a duck foot as could be set, offset al the way to the heel edge on front and all the way to the toe edge on the back, lol