Snowshoe West va

Recon

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Petrol/ you are just a youngster/ I have 10 yrs on ya! Old gear does not even come into play as long as you enjoy it!

Mellow Yellow not sure which weekend that is?? inform me!

Sun coming out this morning/ looks like a Blue-bird day with fresh groom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I have been waiting for..... Most likely leave tonight/ but then again/ WHO knows! Tee Hee!

Thanks for letting the gf and I invade your space Recon... Go out and get some of that good groom for me!

It was great hanging with a carver again and I suppose I'm gonna have to pick up another board as soon as I have funds:eplus2:. Hell you made it look so enticing even Sherri is considering seeing what all the 1 plank fuss is about.

I wont be out for MLK weekend 19-21, but i'll be at the shoe the next sun thru tues. Hope I get to see ya before ya move out west.

yours, the chick on a stick,

k2

with love from the skier babe.:p

oh yeah forgot to tell ya, check out the video gallery on snowshoemtn.com, this weeks video at 18 sec. You're a star!

Thanks K-2 enjoy both of ya!

Yesterday I shopped a little & did the hot tub carved 1.5 hrs at the end of day after Powder was packed as with the day before/ today was sunny/ fresh groom everywhere! Rode all day/ my legs are jello! I'm going to ride about 3 hrs Thursday AM then pack up & go!

Mellow no I will not make it up here MLK weekend/ maybe the next/ will inform! I must tell you/ I like the 2 new coilers/ this was my first chance to try them! :o

send me email so we can plan!

Thanks ((((G))))

You Got Mail!

btw, I haven't been up at Snowshoe in a few years. It may take a few minutes to figure out where stuff like ticket windows and such is...

supposed to meet a couple others as well at the patrol shack at the top of Cupp at 10:30

I'll post a pic soon as I get a chance so y'all know which fat ole ugly guy is me...