• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Same here/ was not me/ However I hope to go up soon/ I need to go up to get a board I left at the condo, want to sale it! //// its never very good for carving at the beginning! but hey/ its snow! When someone is going post it/ maybe we can have a trench day! ((((G))))

• 2 weeks later...

K-2 I have 2 spare boards/ in fact one is still at the shoe in the condo

They are small/ Burton 164 ultra prime & a Sims 167 carve 2

My main ride is a Donek 179 but have 2 new customs coming soon/

iI sold 4 boards this yr all the big ones are gone! I may sale the top 2 at a good price if your interested/ But if we are at the shoe the same time your wecome to use one!

Send me email if you want to meet up there/ Im about ready to go!

Let us know how it is!

I haven't been up there yet, I'll definitely be there for Dec 28th-New Years weekend... Maybe pondering going up next weekend for some riding. Gf wants to make the changeover from skis so I think she will be start on soft boots so it doesn't break her on her first weekend out. Hard boots... maybe later for her if she enjoys having her feet strapped to a board!

thanks recon, i'll let you know first chance i get to go there, super busy these days cause i work for the brown monster, but hey small boards work for me, i'm not that big...lol 5'7" 150# big for a chick i guess, but not big for this site:), we might just be able to save ya shipping on one of your sale boards:biggthump

I have one set of td-1 standard bindings on one of those boards so it will addjust to your boots/ I have step ins on the others

sooooooooooooooo see ya on the slope!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the time im the only carver there/ it would be good to have another!

according to AAA, it only adds 1/2 hr to go through richmond rather than greensboro, so yeah, i go through richmond, if that means we can carpool some:D

for future reference, i work every sat, but have sun and mon off and dont have work till tues at 3 pm

and yes, i'm crazy enought to do it all by myself:freak3: , though my gf has a season pass too

Snowshoe Mountain/Dec.

Went to the shoe this past weekend: Sorry to say it was poor/ but then again it’s the east coast & early yet. They predicted a big snowstorm Saturday night/ did not happen/ freezing rain instead/ all night! Sunday Am 16 degrees & started snowing/ so what we had was a Popsicle with about a ½ inch of snow on top of it. Not suitable for carving but desire made me try it anyway. Started at Silver creek as its always better for turning/ not this time/ they had 3 slopes open which were poor! Second half of the day, went to Snow shoe side on a all mountain board/ conditions were much better on that side/ I guess they have worked on it longer. It could have been carve-able earlier/ on a short board/it was very crowded & the groom was gone by mid day! Snowed pretty hard most of the day Sunday/ but high winds blew most of in over into the woods! It was better than nothing/ but I will wait awhile before I go again/ Hopefully Old Man Winter will catch up to my desires!

He has a-lot of work to do…………..as always Their snow report is a-little ahhhhhhhh you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Racer

I plan on heading to the shoe around N.Year for sure!

I’m waiting on 2 new custom Coilers being shipped this week/ as soon as I receive them I will want to get them wet ASAP So depending when they hit my door-step I’m heading up/ I’m at Shamrock 27.. I ride at the creek most of the time Cascade & the few runs next to it! I ware black helmet/ different jacket every day/ keep them guessing LOL New boards are red!

I’m excited about the boards/ Bruce is Magical when it comes to board building/ when you try one/ you’re hooked! First class all the way!

F-2----- mellow-yellow are you coming???

LOL, well you know... if you have 2 brand new boards and you need to get both of them broken in... *cough* *splutter* I can be of assistance!

My brother Jeff and I (Chris) will be at the Inn at Snowshoe, probably spend most of our time at the Creek. He has a black helmet, and will be on a white Hot Blast. I think I'll be in a blue-n-white helmet (hopeful christmas gift!) on my red/black Sims Burner split-tail. Should not be too hard to spot us as we will be two of the few riding hardboots, and undoubtedly the only two south asian hardbooters.

If you're on an FRS radio, give us a shout on channel 7-11.