Note to New Members ×

Attack Beaver

Fleaman

WTB a fresh blood line

My attack beavers lately have been stillborn and with 3 front cutting teeth.

I need some new beaver studs.

I will pay top dollar for some fresh beaver sperm

let me know. I will pay for refrigerated shipping.

Jason

When I was in grad school, one of my classmates brought in a sign that was posted in a rural area of Amish looking for males to come in a stud with their wives to "break the cycle". If I knew some beavers, I would help you out. The closest I can some is my Mother in laws boyfriend, who calls his granddaughter, the Hammering Beaver.

Good luck beaver hunting. ;)

thanks for the encouragement Chubz

Beavers are part of my life, I don't know what I would do without them.

I am hoping in the future to start breeding hypoallergenic hairless beaver. There is a huge market for hairless attack beavers up here on the west coast. I have allergies and have to take a pill when cleaning out their stalls.

Growin' up as a kid in central Wisconson, I used to trap beavers with my dad. Never remember any attack beavers, though, just pelt specimens. You Canadians must be the sole breeders of them. I've met plenty of two legged attack beavers in my life, one is still chewing on my wallet!

I wish I would have known. I just gave up my mid-western, long haired oak chewer. great beaver, just couldn't keep her. vicious cuspids and always ready for a good battle

fleaman, watch out for the hairless beavers, they seem to have more maintenance issues, always needing shots

We have a couple of attack beavers, you really have to watch that they don't get at any pressure treated wood. Last month they took down 60 feet of the neighbour's fence (PT Wood) and they were both howling every night for weeks afterwards. Something to do with the copper sulphide. Now I've got them on a strict diet of aspen and larch, they are much better behaved.

I know that for some folks consider the hairless attack beaver to be at a premium. However, I myself prefer beavers with a thick, dense pelt to help ride out the long cold winter nights. Beavers with light-toned fur MUST have uniform, consistent pelt coloration.

Didnt get his card, but he did have some sidewalk goats handing out business cards for his Beavers. Some times when the beavers show up, the come with a protective Kodiak Bear who accepts the shillings you have to pay to lay down on the pelts. Some times me and the boys will get a few of them and have beav rassling matches. You pay a little extra but to see two or three prize fighting Castor canadensis' clacking their incisors off each other is something for the books.

I just dont know how they survive, such a high population density of Varmits with very little trees to chew in the sand and sidewalks. Must be the transient tree harvest.

My favorite attack beaver is a toss up between the southeastern swamp Hairless and the Midwest Mohawk, although for posterity sakes, taking a run at the beaver cousin, "Welcome Mat" Wallabee from AUS can be fun. The hip to hip pelt reminds me of running my hands thru my high school mullet, which offically scored an 8.79 on the T&P (Trailer & Park) Mullitude Scale back in '87.

• 6 months later...

With all this talk about titanal, I was experimenting with beaver hair impregnated epoxy weave and some attack beaver tail nose shapes and have come up with a board that excels in all conditions especially world cup courses..

The patent is pending so don't think about copying my idea.

post-221-14184223736_thumb.jpg

The last hairless attack beaver I had was getting old (19 or 20) and I had to put her down. Apparently a friend took her to a fight when I was out of town and she ended up chewing on everything she could get her teeth on. They really become hard to handle at that age. I've been out of the sport for almost seven years but can't say I really miss it that much. Watching them on PPV is almost as rewarding and way cheaper... besides, now I don't have to clean cages or worry about training.

Ahhhh.. the cruel wandering beaver.. Amongst the most cruel and vicious of all attack beavers. I have yet to come across this in my time. My experience is with the heavy pelted oak chewers...ahh the memories.. loyal to one, but vicious to the one and any other beaver that tries to get in between. to be the owner of this sort of beaver is pleasure and pain..