Note to New Members ×

park city info?

gawdzira

Assuming that you are flying, and you arrive early in the day you can get a free lift ticket for that same day at park city by printing out a voucher on the p.c. website. redeemable at the ticket window. Check out hardbooter.com and ask Bordy bout' specific runs, but I had a blast on the runs under king kon chair. tom

Should be good. They just got more snow last night.

I rode there on Friday, they got 2-3" which they really needed.

King-Con chair is good, lots of carvable blues, stay away from the front side , too crowded

Motherlode chair is uncrowded but slow. Thaynes lift is a crowded double that clears out around 1.

Terrain was good but the Resort sucks. Maybe I just haven't found the ways around having to pay for EVERYTHING.

Enjoy

More snow is in the forecast for this week. That should make my morning commute fun tomorrow morning. But it'll be clear in the afternoon for some night riding! I'll be heading to Park City a few times this week. I'll be there probably tues, thurs and maybe friday night and the whole day sat. Sitka, Shamus and McQueen are a few of my favorite runs there. Check out nastar too if you want.