Note to New Members ×

MHM 2-20 pow

P06781

Yesterday was a blast guys. Great storm riding. Today? You do not want to know.

Carving should be really good thursday , or do we have another storm coming in?

WOW!!

Wish I had photos , but I can't find the camera.

Jim. Swallowtail , hardboots , halfpipe??

I got the videos if you want me to email or ftp them. You will like your powder runs and Dan's pipe riding .

Details on today please :mad:

Jim

post-219-141842229612_thumb.jpg

Jim

Today. Another 6-8" , light winds, sunny, and cold! Plenty of areas of deeper snow from yesterday + last night.

A bit more of a starting crowd, but still not bad. Excellent overall conditions of powder riding. Hit Star until I was tired of waiting for Heather to open. Chairs were on Cascade, however it did not open till 11:30 am , by then it had clouded up. Caught the late opening of Vista and had some great runs there prior to Cascade opening. Crowds had really started to arrive by noon. When I left the main parking lot was full and more cars on the way!!

Excellent day overall. All pooped out!!

Anxious to try the new 07/08 Tanker, Just hate to let the crowds damage it though. Soon!! Need to prep it and take a board out of the truck to make room :biggthump Thanks again Sandy!!

Hey Sandy. For sure! We look forward to you joining the Tanker Tribe her at MHM!! Can't thank you enough for all your support! I need to verify I have a gallery from last years Tanker Demo days!! Look forward to face shots from your turns soon!! Poor Jim not nailed in a couple of "Crowning" Tanker 200cm walls of pow Tuesday. Life is hard :)

I got the videos if you want me to email or ftp them. You will like your powder runs and Dan's pipe riding .

Details on today please :mad:

Jim

Cool shot Jim. Looks like maybe I was "Talking"?? :biggthump:eplus2::nono::sleep:

Jim , permission to use the photo on FLC for that day? Having lost my camera, it is all I have?

Thanks, again for taking the time.

Jim

Hey Jim, had fun riding with you on Tuesday...sure wish I could have been up there again on Wednesday though.

I'd love to get a copy of those videos too - I'll shoot you my gmail address. Thanks for shooting!

Jim

Hey Jim, had fun riding with you on Tuesday...sure wish I could have been up there again on Wednesday though.

Thanks for shooting that video - I'd love to get a copy too. I'll send you my gmail address.